2023 WORLD TOUR

8 minutes ago, Jaygnr said:

Do we think this is all the dates? Do we see additonal or do they dates pretty much confirm that the whole European leg

I think that pretty much was the reason to wait that long. To announce everything at once. The way it should be. Nothing more annoying than to plan to go to a gig that is somewhere far and then after that they announce something close.

Just now, Coma16 said:

That Athens show is gonna be 🔥 

Saw Scorpions and Alice Cooper at the stadium there last year. If it's the same promoter, prepare yourself for that stage to be 3 m high. That was horrible. They had a catwalk and from one side of the stage you couldn't see to the other. Standing at the end of that stage, was like standing in front of a wall.

• Wow 1

5 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

So which tickets are you guys getting? VIP/Early Access?

Last year in Milan I got a Early Entry for the fist time. I have to say, it was pretty cool. Got to front row center. Though I still had to be at the stadium all day. In Munich I got a regular ticket, got there at around 15:00 and was in the second row. So. <_<

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Last year in Milan I got a Early Entry for the fist time. I have to say, it was pretty cool. Got to front row center. Though I still had to be at the stadium all day. In Munich I got a regular ticket, got there at around 15:00 and was in the second row. So. <_<

So what will you get this time? Worth the extra cash just to be front and center or don't mind being in 2nd row? How much were the tickets for each?

I was in Brasil 2017, Philippines 2018. Always front and center but then there were no early access those times.