2023 WORLD TOUR

5 minutes ago, k12 said:

the only show on this tour that might sell out or might have some money to be made on the aftermarket is the Hard Rock show, all these other shows are already so overpriced that no Scalper is going to touch them unless they want to lose money

Even with that show I'm pretty confident they are going to add another show after it sells out based on the gap in the schedule.  People can avoid the scalpers and buy night #2.

2 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

What're the Toronto prices please?

Cheapest 500s I saw was $117. About $160 closer to the stage. 200s and most 100s around $217, and then crawling towards and beyond the $300 range on the seated floor - not counting pit, VIP, platinum, etc...

You can see all the breakdowns on TM right now. You don't need a code to see.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Cheapest 500s I saw was $117. About $160 closer to the stage. 200s and most 100s around $217, and then crawling towards and beyond the $300 range on the seated floor - not counting pit, VIP, platinum, etc...

Looking at the Vancouver show and I can only see pre-sale and VIP prices... $460 for "platinum" upper bowl, $150-250 for lower bowl, $250-375 for floor, $822 for pit... :lol:

34 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I'm seeing some seated floor for $211, seems like a "deal"... I'm still gonna wait it out.

Edit- $190 on 4Tus side of the floor

Edited by Coma16

30 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Looking at the Vancouver show and I can only see pre-sale and VIP prices... $460 for "platinum" upper bowl, $150-250 for lower bowl, $250-375 for floor, $822 for pit... :lol:

Yeah I could barely bring myself to hover over that $800 pit for Toronto. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

I'm seeing some seated floor for $211, seems like a "deal"... I'm still gonna wait it out.

Edit- $190 on 4Tus side of the floor

That's not as terrible. I'm still definitely going to wait for the inevitable price drops if I decide to do Toronto.

5 minutes ago, reayj2003 said:

In Bucharest do you think they are going to have 5 different sections on the floor or do we think this is just a way of presenting the different VIP package prices? 

Screenshot-2023-02-22-18-35-53.png

I don't think there's a lot of Romanians willing to pay 1000 euros, I think it's just a package presentation, but we will see on Friday I guess.

3 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

How much are cheapest rafter tickets? 

The thing on the side says tickets range from $130-650+ but they've only released a few of the upper bowl seats for now. So probably $130 on Friday for the cheapest tickets... I'll be waiting for prices drops. :lol:

11 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Yeah I could barely bring myself to hover over that $800 pit for Toronto. :lol:

That's not as terrible. I'm still definitely going to wait for the inevitable price drops if I decide to do Toronto.

I'm guessing pit will be $350 on Friday...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm guessing pit will be $350 on Friday...

Still more than I want to pay. I did floors in 2016 and pit in 2017 so I don't really care where I am this time around. $100-$150 max is my sweet spot. That's why I'm leaning on Montreal. Outdoors, summertime, $124 for GA. Checks all the boxes, and I love the city.

• Like 2

It's an irrational compulsion.  Pulled the trigger on early-entry pit tickets in San Diego.  They have to be adding a show in LA - they clearly have a open slot the following week.  I'm guessing they may be waiting to gauge demand based on ticket sales in other major markets before locking in a venue.  In 2021, the original venue had been Sofi Stadium, but due to extremely soft ticket sales, it was later moved to Banc of California Stadium, which cut the capacity in half. Tickets were still available the day of the show.  That did not happen in any other market and was all kinds of sad.

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Don't worry about prices folks- remember what happened last time, especially in the US? People were picking up great tickets for super cheap nearer the time. 

Don't pay the high prices unless you're super desperate- learn from the past. 

Does this count for Europe?

2 hours ago, B5Redeye said:

For Hollywood $170

When I was looking and coming that most sections not available I had a single rider in basket for $100+fees 100%, they soon either disappeared or went up with the dynamic pricing nonsense.

Same as the pit kept disappearing leaving the $620 option and then eventually re-appeared.

10 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Maybe for the nosebleeds. If you want golden circle, you need to pay up 

I'd say that ticket selling has changed a lot in the last year, with the 'variable pricing' of Ticketmaster being taken on outside of America, so it wouldn't surprise me if there were a lot of discounts going on nearer the shows now, as is the case in the US. 

Ticketmaster has followed that US model strongly.