GNR songs you have NEVER liked? 😐

3 minutes ago, pbj_jam said:

*pulls note from hat

that's like half of the discography

Not really. He only chose 12 songs he never liked. It honestly would have made more sense if you had said something like,"Damn, that's enough to fill an entire GNR album!"

20 hours ago, allwaystired said:

My World is about the only one. Disliked it the day in 1991 I bought UYI 2, dislike it now. 

Other than that, nothing....although I could happily live with never hearing SCOM again due to over exposure! 

About Sweet Child Of Mine, it was the first GNR song I had ever heard and the  only GNR  song that music channels were playing for a while, so I honestly thought GNR was a one hit wonder band. When I saw Welcome To The Jungle video, I remember thinking,"Why is the Welcome To The Jungle Singer ripping off the SCOM Singer? He's even trying to look like him! He needs to find his own style and not rip off the SCOM Singer!" 🤨🤕

I went on some Music Forum ranting about the WTTJ Singer ripping off the SCOM Singer and I got replies saying something like,"It's the same person, IDIOT!" That's how I learned that Guns N'Roses was not a one hit wonder band and that SCOM Singer and WTTJ Singer were the same person. ☺️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 11/20/2022 at 4:10 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Oh calm your tits. If I were a moderator I wouldn't have a problem with people joking/complaining about posts or posters in a reasonable, harmless way, like the above posts. It's not like I'm a thought-police type. 9/10 I really don't give a shit.

I joke bro.

+ I don't have tits.

On 11/20/2022 at 2:08 PM, Karice said:

I'm surprised multiple people chose Paradise City as a song they NEVER liked. 😳 Paradise City is one of my favorite GNR songs. 😃

These people are crazy. How do you even get into gnr if you never liked any one of the following Paradise city, SCOM, NV, WTTJ??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

These people are crazy. How do you even get into gnr if you never liked any one of the following Paradise city, SCOM, NV, WTTJ??

To be honest, a lot of GNR Fans didn't know who GNR were until Use Your Illusions Part 1 and 2 were released. 😏

3 hours ago, Sonic Reducer said:

The weirdest ones are those who found out about them through ChiDem. Not saying they are not legit fans or anything of the sort, of course! It's just weird!

Fans who found out about GNR from Chinese Democracy? The horror! 😱 LMAO! 🤣

Edited by Karice

On 11/20/2022 at 8:11 PM, Spaghetti4twenty said:

i usually skip Human Being 

personally, for song to be longer than 5 minutes it’s gotta be really good. 

It's a cool song but it drags, at least one minute too long, it's just the same thing over and over.

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like 1