Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 3/23/2024 at 5:19 AM, jamillos said:

WHAT :lol: No fucking way, who would do that. 

However, this would actually be cool.

2019_010.jpg

On 3/23/2024 at 5:49 AM, JimiRose said:

This is a thing!? Isn't this only available for transexuals? Then again I guess Axl can buy whatever he wants

It's a thing, and is very useful if you don't want any five o'clock shadow too. Too me it's obvious he did it, cause it makes no sense even when people see him out in the middle of the night at gas stations we don't see a glimpse of any beard at all.

The one most transexuals use is electrolysis, which is much more invasive and permanent. 

Edited by Rickodez
  • Wow 2

41 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

It's a thing, and is very useful if you don't want any five o'clock shadow too. Too me it's obvious he did it, cause it makes no sense even when people see him out in the middle of the night at gas stations we don't see a glimpse of any beard at all.

The one most transexuals use is electrolysis, which is much more invasive and permanent. 

This reminds me of the "Axl had mild cancer" craze in the mid 2000s. 

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

Axl's redheaded, so I wouldn't expect any Columbo-like 5 o' clock shadow, especially not on a cellphone snapshot.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Spoon87 said:

This reminds me of the "Axl had mild cancer" craze in the mid 2000s. 

:facepalm:

Well tbh I still think there was something shady going on with his health around that 2000+ era. He looked and sounded very different. Which could have been age or wear and tear, but then he looked and sounded alright again since 2006. It's still kind of a mystery.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

That must hurt like fuck if it's anywhere close to the tattoo removal laser.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, We love Axl Rose said:

88? 🤷 Haha..I see what they did there....

When it zoomed in on Slash at the end....I had a terror flashback and blurted out....CLOSE YOUR GOD DAMN LEGS !

Edit. My 4,000 post. Yay! 

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2024 at 1:14 PM, jamillos said:

Well tbh I still think there was something shady going on with his health around that 2000+ era. He looked and sounded very different. 

It looked like that is when he started having work done on his face. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 5:49 AM, JimiRose said:

This is a thing!? Isn't this only available for transexuals? Then again I guess Axl can buy whatever he wants

what

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

@colonizedmind yeah was Glasto. He looks thrilled as you can see lol. I think Axl mentioned before LALD that paul was side stage. There is a raised balcony at the side of the stage he was there.

Yes...not by name but he said "we're helping a certain someone celebrate the 50th anniversary of this song...."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

So I just noticed something from this Civil War twitter/ig post. They posted the same clip last year, but with the audio from a different concert (better, and more raspy than the one posted today). So, I wonder if they know that Mickey is a no-go, and if they gave up on trying to fix his image on his voice. Check it out:

On this day in ‘93, The Civil War EP was released in the UK only. Featuring; Civil War, Garden of Eden, Dead Horse & Exclusive Interview… | Instagram

• Wow 1

On 5/25/2024 at 1:29 AM, Duwz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I just noticed something from this Civil War twitter/ig post. They posted the same clip last year, but with the audio from a different concert (better, and more raspy than the one posted today). So, I wonder if they know that Mickey is a no-go, and if they gave up on trying to fix his image on his voice. Check it out:

On this day in ‘93, The Civil War EP was released in the UK only. Featuring; Civil War, Garden of Eden, Dead Horse & Exclusive Interview… | Instagram

True, the other vocals are much much better

Duff is a nice guy. It's not a bad time for GNR fans who are into Duff and Slash solo as well. It's just poor Axl fans that don't get anything :lol:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Lio said:

Duff is a nice guy. It's not a bad time for GNR fans who are into Duff and Slash solo as well. It's just poor Axl fans that don't get anything :lol:

Axl fans are used to not getting anything. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2024 at 11:33 AM, Free Bird said:

Axl fans are used to not getting anything. 

On 5/26/2024 at 4:01 AM, Lio said:

Axl has released 20 songs in the last 25 years. 

Slash: 11 studio albums + 4 live albums

Duff: 9 studio, 2 live and a ton of session work like with Ozzy & Izzy

Izzy: 9 albums and another bunch of singles 

Regardless of personal taste or discussions about “quality”, there is an obvious disparity here 

• Like 1