Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

I doubt the younger folks would.

I ended up learning about L7 through Guns N Roses anyway, since they covered Used to Love Her/Him :D

but considering i had to learn about them in a rather specific way, yeah, they're not that well known among the younger crowd...

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Senor_peligro13 said:

No love for Shane McGowan RIP🥲

I’m very sad for this - I have Fairytales/NY in my year round rotation, as well as The Irish Rover.. I’ve seen some epic Pogues shows in my time.. I love, love, love that many ARE paying tribute to Shane, including Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen. That says A LOT.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, axljungle said:

https://loudwire.com/duff-mckagan-favorite-guns-n-roses-songs-play-80s-now/

Duff’s favourites songs to play with Guns N’ Roses 

"I do like playing the few new songs we have — 'Hard Skool' and 'Absurd' and 'The General' and 'Perhaps'."

'the few new songs we have'  This reminds me a bit of random interviews 94 onwards.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

"I do like playing the few new songs we have — 'Hard Skool' and 'Absurd' and 'The General' and 'Perhaps'."

'the few new songs we have'  This reminds me a bit of random interviews 94 onwards.

To be fair, he started with Rocket Queen, November Rain and then he mentioned "... the few new songs we have ...", but I get your point.

• Like 2

Someone on Reddit who followed Vanessa kept this photo that she posted to her stories. She posted other photos too, that might be inside Axl's house. but that person didn't save them while they were up. Did anyone else capture those photos?

https://old.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/18ukz6i/axl_still_has_his_shoes/

xpx0kkcvxg9c1.png?width=517&auto=webp&s=

https://old.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/18ukz6i/axl_still_has_his_shoes/kfla0fl/

"Lol. Unfortunately no. I didn't think anybody would care, so I didn't bother other than the shoes (the poolside too, as a design idea for my own house).

From memory alone, Vanessa posted a stack of novels, a banana holder in the shape of a dinosaur head, a big skull made of metal studs on the wall, a big TV... That's all I can remember. Hope that helps a bit."

Edited by BucketEgg
might be
  • Like 1