Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

21 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

bc in the reunion he became the meta axl rose, trying to wear his "old" prime look in the 90s, i wonder if mentally this became some sort of a mask to gain the "idol" posture again.

in the 00S he look for a new style more organic and that was the last time axl rose look for a artistic way of expresion.

now he s trying to be the axl rose brand that the poeple know from the old times, and that axl doesn have facialhair, (ecept for the paris and some of the illusiion shows)

is there actually posturing when it comes to Axl? idk. he seems to wear what he thinks is cool and appropriate for the occasion if it's on the stage, the look changes sometimes and off the stage he has a more casual look. it doesn't seem contrived to me, but what do I know.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rovim said:

is there actually posturing when it comes to Axl? idk. he seems to wear what he thinks is cool and appropriate for the occasion if it's on the stage, the look changes sometimes and off the stage he has a more casual look. it doesn't seem contrived to me, but what do I know.

He definitely was going for heavy nostalgia in his looks for most of the reunion years, but it feels like he found a better natural style again in the last few years.

On stage.

perth-australia-axl-rose-perfoms-on-stag

axl-rose-of-guns-n-roses-performs-during

And off stage.

IMG-7855.jpg

20231886.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/20/2024 at 5:48 PM, meadsoap said:

He had facial hair for such a long time before the reunion started, and then when 2016 he abruptly stopped. Now he never even lets himself grow stubble anymore. Not even in his downtime.

It's not a big deal, but I do wonder why such a  strict change. He looked good with the mustache imo.

I think he got his beard removed with laser, it's not permanent tho, you have to keep doing it or it comes back, i do it too, cause mine is too itchy all the time.

1 hour ago, Rickodez said:

He definitely was going for heavy nostalgia in his looks for most of the reunion years, but it feels like he found a better natural style again in the last few years.

On stage.

And off stage.

IMG-7855.jpg

20231886.jpg

Where is the last pic? I never saw it.

15 hours ago, Rickodez said:

I think he got his beard removed with laser, it's not permanent tho, you have to keep doing it or it comes back, i do it too, cause mine is too itchy all the time.

WHAT :lol: No fucking way, who would do that. 

15 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Everything is fine as long as he doesn’t find his biker shorts

However, this would actually be cool.

2019_010.jpg

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

16 hours ago, Rickodez said:

This is a thing!? Isn't this only available for transexuals? Then again I guess Axl can buy whatever he wants

They seem to have neglected putting up posts for St. Paddy’s and Easter… could’ve sworn they were fairly consistent with doing those these past few years.

Edited by GNRRHCP98

4 hours ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

They seem to have neglected putting up posts for St. Paddy’s and Easter… could’ve sworn they were fairly consistent with doing those these past few years.

They must be planning a big announcement.

:laugh:

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2024 at 3:37 AM, Rickodez said:

On stage.

And off stage.

IMG-7855.jpg

20231886.jpg

Always has the worst pants possible.