Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Slash is already bored :lol:

Normally I’d say “get the man some quualudes” but since it’s Slash I won’t joke. Truthfully though, in college, I once took a quualude. It was one of the best and worst experiences of my life. The only way I can explain it is that your head doesn’t spin, but everything else around you does…

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

10 hours ago, Heather14 said:

Great footage!

Axl is amazingly flexibleIMG-3176.jpg

He should straighten the sha-na-na-na-KNEE ... KNEE, rather than bending it. Bending is cheating in this stretching exercise and it makes it look as if rather than as is. You can't get as high with a straight sha-na-na-na-KNEE ... KNEE as with a bent one.

But still pretty good.

• Haha 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

14 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

Anyone notice how there’s basically no footage of Melissa in these last two videos? Besides seeing her back once in the second video, you only see her in the ending bow both times. Even The Black Keys members got more screen time than her.

Just something I noticed.

I have the impression she don't will take part of the next tour.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

Anyone notice how there’s basically no footage of Melissa in these last two videos? Besides seeing her back once in the second video, you only see her in the ending bow both times. Even The Black Keys members got more screen time than her.

Just something I noticed.

She barely made it, was ill and then skipped the next show...probably didn't want to be shown much ill, or they did that outta respect. Or the conspiracy theorists are gonna appear in 1,2,3...

She's next to sue....