Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

this:

“We’re clearing things out — priming the pumps for things that have been around that we wanna get out and release before releasing new music," he says.

This guy has been priming the pumps since 2009. I don't believe a word from him or anyone else including Slash and Duff.

Those being around for long time know what I mean.

• Like 3
  • PERHAPS 1

11 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

This guy has been priming the pumps since 2009. I don't believe a word from him or anyone else including Slash and Duff.

Those being around for long time know what I mean.

He's actually using different words to say the same that Slash has. So it sounds like he's giving us some new information, while he's really not. 

• Like 1
  • PERHAPS 1

14 minutes ago, DownUnderScott said:

Did anyone see the brief snippet of video that Beta posted yesterday of them walking around inside a gas station? Axl walks up to her asking if they can make a steak sandwich in the tour bus? I wonder if he knows she records that stuff and posts it? 

Sounds like some sorta outtake from Clerks!

11 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Did anyone see the brief snippet of video that Beta posted yesterday of them walking around inside a gas station? Axl walks up to her asking if they can make a steak sandwich in the tour bus? I wonder if he knows she records that stuff and posts it? 

He shares a bus… with Beta….  have any of you guys ever been on a tour bus? I’m not trying to be a smart ass it’s a serious question! If you’ve been on a tour bus, you’d be laughing and shaking your head as well.. 

19 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

He shares a bus… with Beta….  have any of you guys ever been on a tour bus? I’m not trying to be a smart ass it’s a serious question! If you’ve been on a tour bus, you’d be laughing and shaking your head as well.. 

Not just Beta, but all of TB. Their tour buses are very big.

41 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Not just Beta, but all of TB. Their tour buses are very big.

And @BucketEgg

that makes it worse. A tour bus can have up to 12 bunks, Star Buses have a full bedroom in the back and a few bunks up front. It’s such a weird thought to have him in there with them though… I figured they all followed and he had his own, there’s literally zero privacy and it’s IMPOSSIBLE to pass someone with brushing up against them.

oh. And no number 2s.. ever. Hence bus/truck stops..

• Wow 1

38 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

no, what is it like on one? :O

Sticky, smelly, tight, no privacy, poor hygiene, air conditioner never works as it should and don't get me started on those flatbeds. After three days you start questioning your life choices and three weeks in you're on the verge of suicide. You might endure it for a bit if you're with a good woman or plenty of drugs, preferably both.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

26 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

And @BucketEgg

that makes it worse. A tour bus can have up to 12 bunks, Star Buses have a full bedroom in the back and a few bunks up front. It’s such a weird thought to have him in there with them though… I figured they all followed and he had his own, there’s literally zero privacy and it’s IMPOSSIBLE to pass someone with brushing up against them.

oh. And no number 2s.. ever. Hence bus/truck stops..

Then I suppose they don't use it for very long distances. Like, how many hours drive it's from Lexington to St. Louis and from there to Knoxville?

I also guess that only Axl uses the bedroom if he needs to.

Edited by Blackstar

44 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Sticky, smelly, tight, no privacy, poor hygiene, air conditioner never works as it should and don't get me started on those flatbeds. After three days you start questioning your life choices and three weeks in you're on the verge of suicide. You might endure it for a bit if you're with a good woman or plenty of drugs, preferably both.

Ha. You’ve been on metal tours!

• Haha 2

On 9/9/2023 at 10:47 AM, DownUnderScott said:

found the video:

• Like 3