Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

44 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Duff begin promotion of his new solo album. Here Is a podcast with him

https://consequence.net/2023/10/duff-mckagan-lighthouse-kyle-meredith/

In my opinion, he Is a little boring...I have not heard this interview, but Maybe tell something interesting about GNR

He didn't say anything about GN'R.

Slash plays on one of the songs on Duff's new album and Duff said that he wrote that song in 1996. I thought that was interesting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

I hope we get at least YouTube Selects from this tour.

Be nice....next to Glasto and the songs they didn't do that night.... definately e ough for a decent live disc I'd the cherry pick well! Maybe that November rumour will bring something to flog for the Xmas stockings....

On 10/12/2023 at 7:26 AM, Rovim said:

LOVE how Duff fanboys so much on P! Great role model!

Email from the Duff mailing list:

1 WEEK UNTIL LIGHTHOUSE AND EXCLUSIVE LIVESTREAM WITH JERRY CANTRELL

For anyone who has pre-ordered LIGHTHOUSE or signed up to this mailing list, you'll get access to an exclusive livestream on the 19th of October at 10am PST for the Lighthouse Q&A hosted by Jerry Cantrell of Alice In Chains and the world premiere of the music video for I Just Don’t Know.

We wanted to use this special moment for fans to find each other so please do share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #duffmckaganlighthouse and tag @duffmckagan on Instagram. We'll be reading through the comments live so make sure to say hello.

The stream will be available to watch until Sunday night so if you miss it live, you can tune in over the weekend.

Pre-order exclusive and signed formats now from Duff’s official store or be signed up to the mailing list to get access to the event. The link will be shared before the stream on the 19th of October.

The livestream will probably be mostly about the Lighthouse album, but maybe it might have some random interesting tidbits.

We wanted to use this special moment for fans to find each other so please do share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #duffmckaganlighthouse and tag @duffmckagan on Instagram. We'll be reading through the comments live so make sure to say hello.

Another chance to annoy Duff with anything silly we want to say :D

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Is that a slightly improved mix of HARD SKOOL on this clip? Or I imagine things? 

I love how interactive Axl is with the camera at times on these clips...really hope they're planning a tour doc of some kind....be a great way to bookend these 7 years on this upcoming off time...doc and concert film with the full remaining tracks EP. That would be swell!! 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Swedish said:

I had the exact same thought! If anyone has time to do a comparison they definitely should :)

There ya go...not just me maybe after all. I have a decent ear, so it definately has a different clearer sound to me...

Perhaps a clue of a fuller EP to come (everything so far kinda thing...)

• Like 1