Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

someone should spend those 150 dollars and ask those questions and find out

He said he MIGHT have an answer. So unless you want to know how to start or end a band or play the bongos, I'd skip.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4tnSJWrFoi/?igsh=MW1hM3A1dzkyMnM0YQ==

Not sure weather putting this here was the right place for it but this is a new picture of Slash in his home studio today and from zooming in you can tell he's recording something personally wouldn't suprise me if it's for the next SMKC album slash said he was hoping to record at the end of the year of course GNR is always going to be a possibility with one of these as well as something slash is guesting on in the future. 

If someone wants to post the picture from it here then please do because I'm not to sure how to 

29 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

Not sure weather putting this here was the right place for it but this is a new picture of Slash in his home studio today and from zooming in you can tell he's recording something personally wouldn't suprise me if it's for the next SMKC album slash said he was hoping to record at the end of the year of course GNR is always going to be a possibility with one of these as well as something slash is guesting on in the future. 

If someone wants to post the picture from it here then please do because I'm not to sure how to 

2024_098.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Good to see him, but man, he looks like a homeless. :D

Night and he's carrying a bag out of the gas station, that's how I look too.  :lol:  Hopefully he was having more fun than I did.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cineater said:

Night and he's carrying a bag out of the gas station, that's how I look too.  :lol:  Hopefully he was having more fun than I did.

Yeah, people here are nuts. He is just wearing something comfortable and casual while going to a store.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

we have our first Axl sighting of 2024

He had facial hair for such a long time before the reunion started, and then when 2016 he abruptly stopped. Now he never even lets himself grow stubble anymore. Not even in his downtime.

It's not a big deal, but I do wonder why such a  strict change. He looked good with the mustache imo.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 1:12 AM, kingcanyon said:

Punctuation is your friend.

4 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

He doesn't look very happy, but what else is new. At least it's good of him to take pictures with fans even as he's evidently not too thrilled to do so.

No, I assure you that's Axl's happy face

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

He doesn't look very happy, but what else is new. At least it's good of him to take pictures with fans even as he's evidently not too thrilled to do so.

Based on video evidence before and after taking other recent (2023) pictures with fans, he's all happy and normal. He just doesn't smile when he poses for the picture (I guess he thinks he looks better when not smiling).

• Like 4

On 3/20/2024 at 5:48 PM, meadsoap said:

He had facial hair for such a long time before the reunion started, and then when 2016 he abruptly stopped. Now he never even lets himself grow stubble anymore. Not even in his downtime.

It's not a big deal, but I do wonder why such a  strict change. He looked good with the mustache imo.

bc in the reunion he became the meta axl rose, trying to wear his "old" prime look in the 90s, i wonder if mentally this became some sort of a mask to gain the "idol" posture again.

in the 00S he look for a new style more organic and that was the last time axl rose look for a artistic way of expresion.

now he s trying to be the axl rose brand that the poeple know from the old times, and that axl doesn have facialhair, (ecept for the paris and some of the illusiion shows)