The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

6 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Is there any other chat elsewhere about this Duff comment? Dunno where they post but that person called sp1at seemed to be someone to look to for info (in the past anyway)?

I might just tweet Duff myself and ask him what he meant by that comment! 🤣

I saw the Duff comment on Reddit I believe. Sp1at used to post regularly on other forums, and seems more credible than most. Like many insiders, a lot of vague and cryptic statements that cover all eventualities. Still fun to read, after all these years.

8 hours ago, Dani_1455 said:

It's really a coincidence that everything from the setlist can be seen and only this part can not, they play with out hearts

first one might be Attitude? Which could also mean the alt list is in a somewhat alphabetical order?

4 hours ago, Coma16 said:

There are some signs that are pointing to this happening in November for CDs 15th anniversary.

Which signs?

Is it simply that you realized when the anniversary was and thought that would be a good time to release somthing? Or are there other signs?

21 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

That's the same guy who said a 2ep is coming,.so...

I know, just trying to figure out if it's another hunch or info from a "source" again

Or if it's just a guess, I mean if it's a guess then fair enough, i could see it. But if it's that then say thats what it is.

1 hour ago, Skamos66 said:

first one might be Attitude? Which could also mean the alt list is in a somewhat alphabetical order?

The first one is Alternate set, after that It's just a guess, I can see SOYL and Madagascar after that It's totally impossible

I have a random question - was there any actual confirmation that the setlist photo with The General was actually legit from a GNR show? 

Like, how do we know a person didn't copy the front from the setlists GNR do, print it out and put The General faintly on page 2 to mess with us?  The photo I saw has a fairly nondescript black background on it

I was skeptical from the start when it got posted, and sure it has the other new setlist additions however it also was posted right after the first show from what I recall.  Was there actual confirmation it is real?  Have there been other setlists this tour with The General on it?

Edited by WhazUp

8 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I have a random question - was there any actual confirmation that the setlist photo with The General was actually legit from a GNR show? 

Like, how do we know a person didn't copy the front from the setlists GNR do, print it out and put The General faintly on page 2 to mess with us?  The photo I saw has a fairly nondescript black background on it

I was skeptical from the start when it got posted, and sure it has the other new setlist additions however it also was posted right after the first show from what I recall.  Was there actual confirmation it is real?  Have there been other setlists this tour with The General on it?

I think the setlist photo was taken by a journalist with access to backstage/the stage. If I’m not mistaken!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, chris_1609 said:

Yesterday Beta reposted a reel from waxworkrecords on insta. They say something bloody is coming this Friday. Maybe it's something, maybe not.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtJ77wNMUru/

but the video is a month old. why would she repost that now? bloody useless

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Nothing is coming friday. It's already friday in NZ. This Band don't do things like this. Same shit every thursday in this thread!

I concur. 

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves? A vague comment leads to people somehow thinking a single, no, an e.p, no an album!

1 hour ago, chris_1609 said:

Yesterday Beta reposted a reel from waxworkrecords on insta. They say something bloody is coming this Friday. Maybe it's something, maybe not.

Get the all new GNR Bloody F'n Mary mix today