The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I guess he have the band approval too.

Absolutely! I would be shocked if he didn’t have approval. It is very refreshing to hear words like “ a few days” and not “soon” for a change. We all know how long soon can be 😂 

“a few days”  at least gives us maybe a week or two window to be optimistic. If in two weeks we still have nothing…. That will suck haha 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

We literally already knew this already. Mayhue has given us no new information. Slash said they recorded at least 4-6 ChiDem songs and that they would be coming out in batches of 1-2 at a time ... They've been rehearsing Perhaps so obviously that's going to be one of the next ones to come out ... Slash said after the tour they were going to start working on new music .... 

Exactly. He shouldn't be fired for this 😬 It's nothing new except the confusing leftovers from AFD.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

What do you mean?

Do we not already know from what Slash said that the 4-6 Chi Dem songs have already been redone? Ie, Absurd, HS, Perhaps and (likely The General)?

So when he says about music next year, they wouldn't need to work on the songs they've already done - so implies it's separate from that.

• Like 1

Just now, AtlasShrugged said:

Do we not already know from what Slash said that the 4-6 Chi Dem songs have already been redone? Ie, Absurd, HS, Perhaps and (likely The General)?

So when he says about music next year, they wouldn't need to work on the songs they've already done - so implies it's separate from that.

I believe what he's referring to is what Slash said the current plan is ... Start working on new music after this tour ends. Not that new music has already been worked on and is ready to go for next year, because Slash confirmed that no new music has been worked on or recorded.

1 minute ago, Jw224 said:

If this is why you're here or how you get your entertainment then maybe you should go and do something else, lol.

I've already expressed how entertaining watching ya'll react and respond to "developments" are ... You can't pay for better entertainment! 

Just now, Blackstar said:

Why are you so bothered or concerned with what others think or may be thinking? Maybe just let them think what they want and keep your confidence that you have it all figured out to yourself?

I'm not bothered or concerned. I just think it's funny. Everybody here should know already how this works. Everybody that has any connection to this band says all kind of things that never come about. 

18 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Interesting development. Someone in his position for as long as he has, literally the duration of the band, surely doesn't just say something like that for the hell of it? I just don't understand the why. 

I have a hunch the band wanted a single out today. For whatever reason, that hasn’t been able to happen. This is a blow softener 

What's sad is having a thread reach 1000 pages, and now a 2nd thread at 182 pages, for discussing a new album that the arguably #2 man, Slash, has confirmed DOES NOT EXIST and constantly theorizing and speculating in so many circles that there's permanent dizziness

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

The impression I get is that you take it all more seriously than everyone else does, and that's why you keep repeating the same thing.

If you think people here that post the things they dont take this serious, then you're just as crazy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

I have a hunch the band wanted a single out today. For whatever reason, that hasn’t been able to happen. This is a blow softener 

Doubt it - this was done in advance of Paris and he may not even know he was being recorded. Plus if it was planned, GN'R couldn't have known for sure this would get out.

1 minute ago, UYI4 said:

Also, he specifically did say appetite.  I recall them finding some old master tapes a few years back.  Maybe there’s some stuff on there we all know nothing about.  I doubt it, but you never know. 

I'm sure he's mixing AFD with CD when he's saying that. That would also mean only 29 songs were finished during the CD sessions

• Like 2