09/15/23 - Hollywood, FL - Hard Rock Live

downzy

1 hour ago, VeeR said:

Despite being small, it looks very nice inside. Good luck and have fun for those going to the show tonight.

HRL---Overall-View-of-Arena-11-20pl_701B

That looks absolutely awesome....hope for some great shots from this show...a multicam would be nice! Anyone got their radio frequencies aerial to get the IEM? 😸

Most intimate since Apollo!!

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

the thing about indoor areans which is better then outdoor for the band is that they can soundcheck the general in private. which is bad for us but at the same time it keeps it fun for us as a first listen when it gets played

Well the upside of that is, when The General debuts tonight, we will have enhanced sound of it in the vids! Wait, what did I just say? 

• PERHAPS 3

10 minutes ago, Ratam said:

In GNR Fb the people complain about outrauges price of it show tickets.

Small rooms are always premium prices - I saw the financials for the last time they played a similar sized room in NJ (either last year or right before covid) and the cheapest ticket face value was like $450! I’m sure that Plat, their vip stuff and the reselling market sent those into the stratosphere!

I love seeing big bands in small rooms though so I’m often happy to pay a premium for that experience.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ratam said:

In GNR Fb the people complain about outrauges price of it show tickets.

Tickets are generally too expensive, but for a venue like this one I could see paying a bit more - very nice venue, close and low stage and likely much better sound quality compared to nosebleed seats in a football stadium.

Are they on? Any streams yet?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jwalker19 said:

This is my fourth time seeing Guns tonight. First time since 2019 and first concert since my dad passed last year (I've gone to almost every concert with him). I'm with my mom and super excited. We've never been to this venue, but it's definitely intimate like people have said. I'm hoping to get Perhaps, There was a Time, Locomotive and Street of Dreams tonight among others! Enjoy the show everybody!

Are you gonna film anything? No pressure, just wondering? Have a great gig!! Venue looks amazing, sound will be awesome!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jwalker19 said:

Thank you! Yes, I'm going to upload social media stuff in the coming days, but no live streaming. Sorry. 😂

No worries...non live stream videos would be soo much better to be honest!! I hope you get Perhaps too! No idea why he missed it last show! Would love to hear it in this quality environment....

• PERHAPS 1

3 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

No worries...non live stream videos would be soo much better to be honest!! I hope you get Perhaps too! No idea why he missed it last show! Would love to hear it in this quality environment....

Judging by The Warning, I think this is going to be the best audio I've heard at any GNR show I've been to. They were solid by the way. The lead singer definitely has some pipes.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, IzzysMissy said:

Small rooms are always premium prices - I saw the financials for the last time they played a similar sized room in NJ (either last year or right before covid) and the cheapest ticket face value was like $450! I’m sure that Plat, their vip stuff and the reselling market sent those into the stratosphere!

I love seeing big bands in small rooms though so I’m often happy to pay a premium for that experience.

Yes, it is true.

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

Tickets are generally too expensive, but for a venue like this one I could see paying a bit more - very nice venue, close and low stage and likely much better sound quality compared to nosebleed seats in a football stadium.

Are they on? Any streams yet?

Tickets are $300 to it show.