09/06/23 - Lexington, KY - Rupp Arena

downzy

• 4 months later...
18 minutes ago, grogmug said:

Pit dropped from 400 to 150. The seats on the side close to the stage dropped all the way to 78 as of yesterday, so they did move quite a few tickets since the prices dropped. 

You price things right and the general public will attend.

• Like 2

2023-09-06-Lexington.jpg

The lithograph contains various Kentucky references such as Kentucky bourbon whiskey, Kentucky Fried Chicken and the Fayette County Courthouse.

The figure eating the chicken is modeled after the highlighted figure from the cover of the 'Use Your Illusion' albums.

The overall composition is an homage to the theatrical film poster for the 1967 Lee Van Cleef western 'Death Rides a Horse'.

• Like 4

Here is a crazy forum topic? Do we think there are recordings of AXL singing slither back in the day? I’m he trashed VR, but I feel like it would be a very Axl thing to have a need to do it better…..or was he a secret fan boy of the band?……I don’t care for his current voice on slither but It would be cool if we ever got a VR reunion show maybe for an anniversary with Axl on vocals? Rip Scott but that would be a cool true show of support of his lost and found again friends.