08/11/23 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

downzy

3 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

It was very noticeable to me that he lost a fair amount of weight - not sure if that contributed to the increased physical energy / performance on stage but when he put on the vest it gave me ‘06 flashbacks haha.

Hammerstein 2006 vibes 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

First time I’m seeing this mentioned, what does it look like ?

North American Litho photo

I'm not sure how best to upload the photo but hopefully this works.  This is the first time I've seen a general tour litho.  Unfortunately I got a small tear at the bottom - I was in the pit and it was hard trying to protect it.  But it should still be good for framing and is still in pretty great condition.

Here's the Hershey 2023 litho:

Hershey 2023 litho

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

I hate to be “that” guy, but where the heck is the Pittsburgh thread? I’ve searched, looked on the tour page….can someone help? Please. I must be an idiot.

You're right, there are no threads created for some shows that were added to the schedule later (Pittsburgh and I think also Midtown Festival, Power Trip and Seattle).

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

13 hours ago, diablo9333 said:

Anyone know why Axl just yelled out twenty two? 

Statistics show that on average, twenty two veterans of the military commit suicide each day. I have no doubt this is what Axl was referencing, especially during “Coma”.

Edited by Old_school_gnr_fan
  • GNFNR 1
  • Wow 1

9 hours ago, meadsoap said:

Axl should feel happy about the progress too. It's really a dramatic difference, and for the better.

axl-rose-n-assume-plus-son-passe-de-gros

Glasto2023-239-of-468-53009325175-croppe

To lose that amount of weight no matter who you are into your 60s is seriously impressive. Especially when Axl looked his heaviest on the 2019 tour. 

Kudos Axl 💪

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gnr1967 said:

North American Litho photo

I'm not sure how best to upload the photo but hopefully this works.  This is the first time I've seen a general tour litho.  Unfortunately I got a small tear at the bottom - I was in the pit and it was hard trying to protect it.  But it should still be good for framing and is still in pretty great condition.

Here's the Hershey 2023 litho:

Hershey 2023 litho

Whoa, thanks for clarifying, love that OG style artwork from the UYI period and never seen anybody post or mention about this litho until you did:IMG-6519.jpg

Congrats on scoring a Hershey litho too, my favourite so far on this leg! 
IMG-6520.jpg

Edited by 6lake sa66ath

4 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Whoa, thanks for clarifying, love that OG style artwork from the UYI period and never seen anybody post or mention about this litho until you did:IMG-6519.jpg

I got this t-shirt. Didn't see this poster anywhere or I would have nabbed it.  Had a chance at the litho but didn't really care for the design.  I did grab the giant ass tour flag though which is really nice

3 hours ago, Drakestar said:

I hate to be “that” guy, but where the heck is the Pittsburgh thread? I’ve searched, looked on the tour page….can someone help? Please. I must be an idiot.

So that's why tickets haven't been selling well for the Pittsburgh show! :P 

Sorry, we were asleep at the wheel. We’ll get on it now. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

IMG-6520.jpg

for a very short moment, the white colouring of the bullets along with all the red beside them made me think they had a litho of a bunch of tampons

16 hours ago, diablo9333 said:

I wouldn't mind that at all. It's my birthday. :lol: I remember August 22nd 2015 was when the news broke that Axl and Slash were friends again. That was a good day. 

Perhaps or not Perhaps i wish to you an happy birthday!

25 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Damn just heard "Anything Goes" GNR rocked it. Never thought they would ever play that song. Awesome. Axl sounded amazing.

Love that he's got his red hair back. lol The band was awesome. Wish they would play Dallas again. Houston and San Antonio are too far to drive during the week. 

If it’s too far to drive, fly! Work will always be there, GNR won’t 

28 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Damn just heard "Anything Goes" GNR rocked it. Never thought they would ever play that song. Awesome. Axl sounded amazing.

Love that he's got his red hair back. lol The band was awesome. Wish they would play Dallas again. Houston and San Antonio are too far to drive during the week. 

Yeah, Axl said he didn't really like that song and it was never even played during the UYI tour. Now that I heard that last night, Think About You is the final song off of Appetite that I haven't heard live yet.