08/08/23 - Montreal, CAN - Parc Jean Drapeau

downzy

On 2/22/2023 at 3:21 PM, James Bond said:

Great location! Should be a solid summer night.

not crazy about it but i live 10 mins away lol last show was epic... i was reluctant about getting a ticket but i knew come august id wanna go so figured fuck it, regret now enjoy later... any idea whos opening?

1 hour ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

not crazy about it but i live 10 mins away lol last show was epic... i was reluctant about getting a ticket but i knew come august id wanna go so figured fuck it, regret now enjoy later... any idea whos opening?

Yeah I was skipping the planned 2020 shows entirely, but now with three more years on I figured why not. The price was right and I'm sure I'll have a good time. Last show I saw was Ottawa 2017 so I feel like I can justify $100 on this band once in six years! :lol:

I have a feeling we'll get a Canadian opener again. Is Our Lady Peace doing anything around that time?

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Yeah I was skipping the planned 2020 shows entirely, but now with three more years on I figured why not. The price was right and I'm sure I'll have a good time. Last show I saw was Ottawa 2017 so I feel like I can justify $100 on this band once in six years! :lol:

I have a feeling we'll get a Canadian opener again. Is Our Lady Peace doing anything around that time?

no idea and im not a fan so i hope theyre busy lol best opener guns had here was bach but hey metallicas in town the same week 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

I have a feeling we'll get a Canadian opener again.

Probably wouldn't happen but I'd love to see Toque (Todd Kerns and Brent Fitz' other band) as an opener for the Canadian shows. Cleopatrick or Monster Truck would be good choices too. Maybe we'll finally see Baz open for them again? :lol:

• GNFNR 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 10:06 PM, TrixAreForKids said:

Can anyone speak on the venue? I ended getting a ticket in the pit in front of the stage, but there seems to be another pit beside it that Ticketmaster says “gold”. But it seems further from the stage. The layout seems confusing. 

there was no golden circle last time they played here so although ive been to this venue a few times itll be new to me too... i assume only ppl in the pit that will be in front of the golden circle are ppl who line up for hours... the rest of of will be a bit further back or off to the side, and im fine with that... im not spending 7 hours of my life thirsty, holding in my piss, or watching carrie underwood sober in the first row lol

• 4 weeks later...

less than a month away and im not gonna lie, the excitement is creeping up on me... im going in knowing pretty much what we're gonna get again but seeing ppl post videos of recent shows is getting me amped up... happens every time

i may criticize the band sometimes but its only because i care 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Champy said:

It appears hardly an tickets were sold for this or am I looking wrong ??

dont think theres any way to tell how many sold since there isnt any designated seating but prices did drop by quit a bit a few days ago... pit was 120$ less than what i paid back when they went on sale... some ppl got a free upgrade to gold by calling ticketmaster but i didnt bother.. i prefer the pit