06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

Just now, Hidin´Stradlin said:

At last! I´m watching the live stream. Couldn´t until now because I was trying with Brave Browser, now connected with Chrome.

Thank you for the links.

what vpn did u use??? i just put privado vpn, set it in UK london, but the page still says i cant stream it cause im not in the Fucking UK as axl sang one time

I’ve been at my niece’s christening today. My other half’s family are down and there’s been a lingering threat of a family ‘night out’. I’ve managed to swerve it and convince my other half it’ll be too busy in town and we should stay home.

im now watching glasto with a beer. Thank fuck for that. 

bring on GNR. I’m optimistic it’ll be a good’n. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

GULP!!!....REALLY  getting nervous now, I know it will seem crazy and ridiculous to people who havnt been on this monumental journey in this fandom but I want this to go well and be smooth sailing, with as little technical problems and issues as possible, I just really, really REALLY hope they knock this out the park tonight and make it a triumphant occasion, a massive spotlight and audience of casuals watching and I want the band to remind them just how great they are and can be.   Hoping they are fireing on all cylinders....Come on Guns (Mainly Axl) YOU GOT THIS!!! ....Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

Just now, Oxford said:

Nice one.  Someone rang the doorbell earlier.  Not a chance mate.  I’m rooted tonight. 

Did you hear the song "someones knocking on the door" and see a big red lorry going down the street? 

Might have missed a treat there! 

(N.B joke will only apply to UK residents)

• Haha 2