06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

5 minutes ago, Mickey said:

It's So Easy
Bad Obsession
Chinese Democracy
Slither
Welcome To The Jungle
Mr. Brownstone
Pretty Tied Up
Double Talking Jive
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Reckless Life
TV Eye - Duff
Down On The Farm
Rocket Queen
Absurd
Civil War
You Could Be Mine
Band Introduction
Slash solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
November Rain
Patience
Hard Skool
Knockin' On Heavens Door
Nightrain
Paradise City - w/Dave Grohl!

2h. 32 min

For me this is a perfect set length. 

• Like 1

Wow, luckily I was able to watch the streaming from Italy. Everything was crazy, the band was on fire, Axl in his prime, Slash did as always Slash.I was a little afraid of Axl's voice, but it's absolutely better than I could have thought. Amazing 🤘

Last call and response on KOHD was goosebumps....crowd, the moment, lots of best in a long time performances tonight and that's what you call a great gig....not folks critising he can't return to decades before vocals. Brilliant night. Thanks for the ride and awesome busy thread. Btw listen with headphones, better vocals like that I found! Axl has a mojo about him tonight that allowed him, maybe for the first time to really stand out as the best in the band....and I do take overall performance and not just vocals boys and girl 

12 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Fucking fantastic. Loved it. 

But.....it made me even more pissed off that they won't do anything new. They were so damn good tonight.....what an absolute waste that they sound this amazing and just don't push it. All that talent! 

Come on-;at least play the stuff we know you have waiting! Do it! 

I know we're all industry experts but will they have another show with this much coverage? If there was a new album coming, I'm guessing this would have been the show to announce it? I'm a music nerd so I know of Glastonbury and looking at their schedule,it doesn't seem they'll have a more high profile show than this anytime soon .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Well, the telegraph was mean about Axl and apparently the love between him and Lana del Rey is long gone too.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/concerts/glastonbury-festival-2023-highlights-saturday-day-2/

"The veteran LA heavy rockers had a lot to prove, particularly after Lana Del Rey (simultaneously performing her own rather more chilled-out set on Glastonbury’s Other Stage) had dismissed them as “pale, male and stale.” "

Frank? Melissa? What a bitter bitch

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Is this the first ever positive thread!?

And yes, they were fucking amazing!

I've been reading up on a lot of threads of late and this is for sure one of the most positive ever in a long time. Let's enjoy the moment eh ....now cap it off and put something out song wise gunners!!!!

This is a moment 

Edited by colonizedmind

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

I know we're all industry experts but will they have another show with this much coverage? If there was a new album coming, I'm guessing this would have been the show to announce it? I'm a music nerd so I know of Glastonbury and looking at their schedule,it doesn't seem they'll have a more high profile show than this anytime soon .

IMO this wasn't the show to announce new stuff, people wanted to hear the hits

I mean they still played Hardskool and Absurd!!!! this is the most exposure those songs will probs ever get!

• Like 3