Who besides Guns N'Roses would you like to see Axl collaborate with next? πŸ˜€

Karice, do you actually listen to Lil Wayne or are you just naming a high profile rapper?Β :lol:

Β 

If he was gonna collab with a rapper, an obvious choice would be Yelawolf. He's referenced Axl/GNR a few times, can actually sing, blends genres, and there's a GNR connection because he's currently in a band with Shooter Jennings (who produced Tenderness and played a few shows with Slash, Duff and Matt right before VR started).

46 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Karice, do you actually listen to Lil Wayne or are you just naming a high profile rapper?Β :lol:

Β 

If he was gonna collab with a rapper, an obvious choice would be Yelawolf. He's referenced Axl/GNR a few times, can actually sing, blends genres, and there's a GNR connection because he's currently in a band with Shooter Jennings (who produced Tenderness and played a few shows with Slash, Duff and Matt right before VR started).

I don't really listen to Lil Wayne. 🀭 I just thought it be cool to see him and Axl  collaborate. 🀭

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Karice said:

No, I'm serious. A Lil Wayne and Axl Collaboration could actually be good. Two different Musical Styles you'd never think of putting together could actually be a really good Collaboration. πŸ€”πŸ˜€

Nah mang, Axl gonna have to go with someone more current but still relatively underground. Love to see Axl collab with a drill rapper. Shit would be insane.

Whoppa Wit Da Choppa

Β 

Asian Doll

Β 

Foolio

Β 

Edited by Jabberwocky

14 hours ago, Karice said:

To the Posters showing doubt about my Lil Wayne and Axl Collaboration idea, you guys will be like,"Karice's Axl and Lil Wayne collaborating idea turned out to be GOOD if Axl ever does collaborate with Lil Wayne and it turns out to be a GOOD song. πŸ˜€ I've had people rag and drag my idea before, and then multiple people ended up doing my idea in the near future. 😁

Some things need to be ragged and dragged. And an idea which pairs Axl and lil Wayne is definitely subject to thatπŸ˜„

I'd be open to hearing him with whoever is going to get a good performance from him.

I'd like to see a live from Daryl's house with Axl and Slash

I literally just thought about this like 20 seconds ago. An Axl and Nicki Minaj Collaboration might be good. πŸ€”πŸ€˜πŸ˜ Nicki has that playful persona and Current Axl is pretty playful. They might sound GOOD together. πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ€”

• Haha 1