Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I'm going to call BS on the Apple link. Someone else has claimed on Reddit that there is a The General link on Apple Music, and has referenced some dark web forum as the source... Also, comparing the alleged Apple Music URLs for Perhaps and The General to those of HS and Absurd shows that the former lack 'single' in the address where it is present for the latter.

Yeah, I'm not really understanding why people would think the Perhaps album link on Apple Music is even related to GNR if it is real, either. Just seems like assumptions to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Bob said:

Currently, Spotify is showing Gn'R for "F'N'"

I’m getting GnR for ‘Axl’s ass’

This Spotify thing is crazy AF

4 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

So someone on GN'R Reddit mentioned "The General" being found on a coding link on apple music. Any info on that being legit? I don't know anything about coding. I'm also curious because I don't remember "The General" ever being soundcheck or on a setlist. 

Got a link? 

7 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I'm going to call BS on the Apple link. Someone else has claimed on Reddit that there is a The General link on Apple Music, and has referenced some dark web forum as the source... Also, comparing the alleged Apple Music URLs for Perhaps and The General to those of HS and Absurd shows that the former lack 'single' in the address where it is present for the latter.

Yeah, they've made the Perhpas url as if it's a track from an album.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Not only does the band fuck with us, ‘fans’ do as well. 
I’m switchin to Metallica 😂

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

Isn’t it obvious that this band doesn’t operate like most other bands? Why keep getting your hopes up and getting disappointed? Unless you’re a new fan, it’s awfully naive to constantly let that happen. I don’t get that.
And I disagree. Some fans do create their own time frame and then when something doesn’t happen, they get mad, but the reality of the situation is that they never announced it in the first place, so it’s absurd getting mad, especially with the knowledge of how this band, unfortunately, operates. And this is not me defending GnR, this is me being rational about it.

Just for the record, you can be rational about the band, whilst also being disappointed in them. The fact that their dysfunction is well established is more of a sad fact for the band, not its fans.

• Like 1

Gotta love how mad this is - we’re waiting for a song that’s already in the public domain and some of the online news stories actually had links to the YouTube vids of the leak. I’ve missed the madness of following this band :lol:

It just feels so frustrating that nothing about this feels like "We're Guns N' Roses and we wanna blow you away with out latest creation", you know, like real bands do.

It's like pulling teeth and we always get the bare minimum, if anything at all.

Fuck your shitty little leftover song, Gnr.

You don't deserve hardcore fans at all. 

PS: I just posted this, went straight to the bathroom to take a piss and Paradise City was playing on Rock Radio via Alexa in the bathroom :D

Insanity!!

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The apple links looks like (another) hoax, and not even a clever one.

They didn't even bother to change the last digit (that I suppose indicates that's it's a different track from the same album) and presented the exact same url for both songs.