Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

I actually haven't heard it yet, i'm gonna wait for the real deal (in terms of quality), but i was afraid the soundcloud link was gonna be removed so i made sure to download it :max: , let's be honest, would we be surprised if this is pulled from the Jukebox app by tomorrow morning? No... Oh and just catched fucking covid 3 years late and can't drive to a bar. Damn it.

1 minute ago, kruelty said:

From now on, during all my road trips, I will grab the aux by force and play The General (phone recording) and Perhaps (phone recording) on repeat

Dude you just made me miss my old car. I was using aux when Absurd and Hard Skool came out and would drive with those 2 on repeat. 

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

MSL posted a clearer recording of the chorus and part of the solo. The low 'TWAT/Shacklers' style vocals sound cool, but wow that transition from Robin to Slash at the beginning of the solo is sloppy... and this is still by far the best nitl-era single.

Where did he post?

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

MSL posted a clearer recording of the chorus and part of the solo. The low 'TWAT/Shacklers' style vocals sound cool, but wow that transition from Robin to Slash at the beginning of the solo is sloppy... and this is still by far the best nitl-era single.

I can't get past how bad that transition is. They should of either did that better, or better yet, kept Robin's solo 100%, or, at the very least, told Slash to play Robin's high note first. :P 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, metalavenger99 said:

I actually haven't heard it yet, i'm gonna wait for the real deal (in terms of quality), but i was afraid the soundcloud link was gonna be removed so i made sure to download it :max: , let's be honest, would we be surprised if this is pulled from the Jukebox app by tomorrow morning? No... Oh and just catched fucking covid 3 years late and can't drive to a bar. Damn it.

Hope you get better soon :)

The more I'm thinking about it, they probably don't care about this ( especially if it's going to be officially released in a few days) and that's why they weren't bothered with the jukebox app. It's of course hilarious for us, but they knew that outside of a few people like us, no one else will want to hear a shitty cell phone recording.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1