"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

1 hour ago, twainwreck88 said:

What do we think of the new post on the IG? “The General on sale…. “ nice play words there 

That is interesting because they usually only put presale starts and tickets on sale now they don't say The general on sale. Could this mean phoenix is the debut?

Edited by kingcanyon

10 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

We're getting to the point where if it doesn't leak soon then my first listen will be from spinning the record. This would be ideal and I'll hold out if possible (assuming it gets shipped on time).

Sad to say I dont have a record player anymore and wont anytime soon so I for one hope it does leak be it the "Nuguns" version or current lineup release it doesn't matter to me as long as I can hear it proper finally. More than likely I know which one I'll probably enjoy more. I bought Absurd, hs and Perhaps digitally so if it isn't released that way....ahem....I'll hear it in some form or fashion. Hate that it's like that with this band at times...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

It would be amazing if the CD era version leaked so we can hear it properly before the NITL version is officially released. 

Im starting to think you’re a Robin and Buckethead fan :lol:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

It's not just Robin and Bucket ... The entire sound and production on the ChiDem songs (and the unreleased leaks) are so much better than the ChiDem 2 turds NITL did ...

I agree for the most part. I think CD also had some moments of WTF. Like all the overplaying at the end of Catcher..