"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

17 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I can’t believe we finally got “The General.” I am … I don’t know what to say. I only wish the first time I heard it could have been on Spotify or Apple or whatever.

I don't know about you Chris, but it just doesn't feel right hearing a GN'R song for the first time that ISN'T a leak :lol:

• Blackstar changed the title to "The General" is delayed... But "The General" and "Monsters" are unofficially out (but are they real?)
2 minutes ago, oneway23 said:

Went out for 2 hours and all hell broke loose.  This is nuts.  After 2 decades of hearing about it, we now live in a post-General world!  Unreal

wild isnt it. i dont know if this is good or bad. i this the songs are good but they could NEVER fully live up to that kinda hype.... right?

• Blackstar changed the title to "The General" is officially delayed... and "The General" and "Monsters" are unofficially out (but are they real?)
Just now, djtripp20 said:

I hope one day we get the original General pre reunion... it sounded KMFDM style heavy industrial. This is good, but not as hard. Happy to have em

I think we already got, that seems bucket or bbf on the guitar at the end
And the guy singing the "Can anybody helpe me?" part seems like robin or tommy

Daddy don't
I swear I won't
I'll be good from now on
And I'm awful sorry

Daddy don't

The hell I won't

I won't be good anymore
And you'll all be sorry

Can anybody help me
Why this pain it just won't stop?
Can anybody help me
This pain it just wont stop?

My only regret
Is that I never tried to 
Try to forget
All those unspoken feelings
That were never said
?????
????
Have lost us all the meaning????

2 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

It’s crazy how shitty these mixes sound. I’m excited to keep listening but the quality is the shits. Hoping these are just  rough, unmastered and not final.

I thought the same thing to be honest. Could be a vinyl rip