GNR members on tour during the break

5 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

If the rumors are true that slash is gonna do an all-star tour in vein of blue’s ball, then I’ll definitely be first in line to see it.

Well, I said it before but I think whoever's expecting a traditional blues record will be dissapointed. Who's gonna front that tour is a complete mystery if it's gonna be toured at all.

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

April is going to be crazy for a 58 year old slash... Multiple countries in multiple days??? GNR don't do that shit lmao.

Geographically speaking, multiple countries in Europe is no different than multiple states in the United States.  And GNR's schedule wasn't really much different on most legs of their touring since 2016.   Granted, GNR usually took at least an average of 1-2 days off in between shows.  But for a 3 hour show and the sheer logistics involved for massive GNR productions, which probably require a crew 5-10 times lager than a similar crew for a Slash solo tour, that's understandable. 

A stadium and a club are two different things.

Outside of a few back-to-back dates on Slash's schedule, it's not much of a deviation from what GNR has been doing for the last seven years.  

4 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

And most of them would have been mediocre at best. So the world really didn't lose much

Thankfully I'm able to listen myself to music and don't need to rely on anybody else's opinion, which, in this case doesn't match with the general view. I'm happy for every single SMKC record and even if I think, they could have been better without Myles, I don't think their last two albums are weaker than their work prior. Living The Dream has some damn good highlights with great lead guitar and 4 is consistently good overall.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

That makes me wonder, what if Axl is one of the guest singers on the blues album?

I think chances are similar to the possibility of them working on GNR music from scratch. Basically it's hard to believe but at the same time not that far-fetched.

Hookers & BLOW - 2024 - 20th Anniversary Tour Dates !!

1/4 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Hollywood, CA - Whisky A Go Go

1/6 - HOOKERS & BLOW- Las Vegas, NV - Fremont Country Club

1/7 - HOOKERS & BLOW -,Glendale , AZ - Club 44

1/11 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Jackson, WY - The Virginian Saloon

1/12 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Idaho Falls, ID - The Roadhouse

1/13 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Salt Lake City, UT - Leatherheads

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zqyx said:

Hookers & BLOW - 2024 - 20th Anniversary Tour Dates !!

1/4 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Hollywood, CA - Whisky A Go Go

1/6 - HOOKERS & BLOW- Las Vegas, NV - Fremont Country Club

1/7 - HOOKERS & BLOW -,Glendale , AZ - Club 44

1/11 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Jackson, WY - The Virginian Saloon

1/12 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Idaho Falls, ID - The Roadhouse

1/13 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Salt Lake City, UT - Leatherheads

Dang it Diz…bring it to the East Coast!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

New Slash interview promoting the SMKC shows in Argentina (in Spanish):

https://www.clarin.com/espectaculos/vuelve-slash-guns-nroses-heroe-guitarra-cuenta-rebeldia-rock-espiritu-antisistema_0_ZNiaFF5uYk.html

GN'R related questions were not allowed. He says that his solo album will be released after the SMKC tour and there will be a tour in support of it (cool), and after that he'll record another SMKC album (meh). Auto-translation:

-Slash and the Conspirators' last album came out almost two years ago. What expectations do you have for 2024 and what projects are you thinking about?

-I am very happy with the idea of extending this tour, since initially we only did it in the US. I think that was early last year. So I'm really looking forward to doing this tour. And then now that COVID is over and done as much damage as possible, we can try to get back into a regular pattern of recording and touring.

So at some point next year I'd like to get into the studio and start recording the next record and then figure out when that tour is going to happen. And then I have a record that I made recently that focuses mainly on blues, some old school rock and R&B. And that will come out after the tour with the Conspirators. I'm looking forward to that as there will be a tour to support it as well. So those are really the most immediate things happening right now.

Thank you. Excellent translation. I read an interview with Duff, questions about GNR were banned too. I wonder why, I can only think if they allowed the GNR questions, all Will be about that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thank you. Excellent translation. I read an interview with Duff, questions about GNR were banned too. I wonder why, I can only think if they allowed the GNR questions, all Will be about that.

I guess they don't want attention on GN'R probably because of the lawsuits, since every little thing they say about GN'R in an interview will be reposted on sites like Blabbermouth and those "second-hand" articles usually incorporate other recent related news, so it could be like "Slash said this about GN'R... In other related news, Axl Rose has been sued..." etc.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I guess they don't want attention on GN'R probably because of the lawsuits, since every little thing they say about GN'R in an interview will be reposted on sites like Blabbermouth and those "second-hand" articles usually incorporate other recent related news, so it could be like "Slash said this about GN'R... In other related news, Axl Rose has been sued..." etc.

I think it’s just that they don’t want to divert attention to what they are actually promoting. Also because they probably don’t have a clue about what will happen with GNR anyways, so it’s better to not create any expectation. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

maybe they want to drop a suprise album without us knowing

On 12/4/2023 at 6:02 AM, jacdaniel said:

It’s almost a shame that Slash rejoined Guns because it stifles his creativity so much. I know he released 2 albums with smkc but I can’t help but feel that those were a little rushed due to the Guns commitments. 

On 12/4/2023 at 7:24 AM, Free Bird said:

We'd probably had twice as many albums by now if it weren't for GNR

I would take Slash in GNR where he belongs over more SMKC albums. It was an easy trade 

• Like 2