GNR members on tour during the break

Slash is starting his "off season" literally next week with Myles for that Christmas Jam thing he just got announced for in Asheville, NC. I think it will be the first time Myles and Slash have been back up on stage together in a little under 2 years.

Slash Dates 2024: 

January:

1/23 - Mexico City, Mexico 

1/26 - Bogota, Columbia 

1/29 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil 

1/31 - Sao Paulo, Brazil 

February: 

2/1 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 

2/4 - Porto Alegre, Brazil 

2/7 - Montevideo, Uruguay

2/9 - Buenos Aries, Argentina 

2/11 - Cordoba, Argentina 

2/13 - Santiago, Chile (with Gilby Clarke opening!!!) 

2/22 - Adelaide, Australia 

2/24 - Sydney, Australia

2/25 - Brisbane, Australia 

2/27 - Melbourne, Australia 

March:  

3/2 - Osaka, Japan 

3/4 - Tokyo, Japan 

3/5 - Tokyo, Japan 

3/7 - Taipai, Taiwan 

3/9 - Seoul, South Korea 

3/12 - Manilla, Philippines

3/15 - Bangkok, Thailand

3/28 -Dublin, Ireland 

3/30 - Birmingham, UK 

3/31 - Newscastle, UK 

April:  

4/2 - Manchester, UK 

4/3 - Glasgow, UK 

4/5 - London, UK 

4/8 - Dusseldorf, Germany 

4/9 - Amsterdam, Netherlands 

4/11 - Hamburg, Germany 

4/12 - Copenhagen, Denmark 

4/15 - Berlin, Germany 

4/16 - Katowice, Poland 

4/18 - Brno, Czech Republic 

4/19 - Budapest, Hungary 

4/22 - Milan, Italy 

4/23 - Zurich, Switzerland 

4/25 - Munich, Germany 

4/26 - Luxembourg 

4/29 - Paris, France 

I think its safe to say Guns will probably be dormant all of 2024, which is probably bad news for an album. I can see Slash doing a 3rd US leg in the fall if Guns doesn't pick back up at all. That man never stops... April is going to be crazy for a 58 year old slash... Multiple countries in multiple days??? GNR don't do that shit lmao. Slash just doesn't stop, who knows he and MK might write an album while on the road in that time. 

It will be interesting to see if Duff does something else.. I totally expect him to. Which pretty much makes GNR laughable as a music making entity at that point. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Slash is starting his "off season" literally next week with Myles for that Christmas Jam thing he just got announced for in Asheville, NC. I think it will be the first time Myles and Slash have been back up on stage together in a little under 2 years.

Slash Dates 2024: 

January:

1/26 - Bogota, Columbia 

1/31 - Sao Paulo, Brazil 

February: 

2/24 - Sydney, Australia

March:  

3/2 - Osaka, Japan 

3/4 - Tokyo, Japan 

3/5 - Tokyo, Japan 

3/7 - Taipai, Taiwan 

3/9 - Seoul, South Korea 

3/15 - Bangkok, Thailand

3/28 -Dublin, Ireland 

3/30 - Birmingham, UK 

3/31 - Newscastle, UK 

April:  

4/2 - Manchester, UK 

4/3 - Glasgow, UK 

4/5 - London, UK 

4/11 - Hamburg, Germany 

4/15 - Berlin, Germany 

4/16 - Katowice, Poland 

4/19 - Budapest, Hungary 

4/22 - Milan, Italy 

4/25 - Munich, Germany 

4/26 - Luxembourg 

4/29 - Paris, France 

I think its safe to say Guns will probably be dormant all of 2024, which is probably bad news for an album. I can see Slash doing a 3rd US leg in the fall if Guns doesn't pick back up at all. That man never stops... April is going to be crazy for a 58 year old slash... Multiple countries in multiple days??? GNR don't do that shit lmao. Slash just doesn't stop, who knows he and MK might write an album while on the road in that time. 

It will be interesting to see if Duff does something else.. I totally expect him to. Which pretty much makes GNR laughable as a music making entity at that point. 

I hope we get some news soon about Slash's new album. If he tours the States again in 2024 then probably in support of that solo record.

• Like 2

Honestly I hope he brings some of those guest singers on tour, it would be a refreshing change from Myles and likely bring some cool changes to Slash's setlist.

I could list dozens of singers I'd like to hear on Slash's new album, but just as an example I'll say Ayron Jones and Marc LaBelle since they opened some shows on the last GNR tour. Get Ayron and Dirty Honey to open at least some of the shows, and get them to sing 6-8 songs in Slash's set each night, plus at least 2-3 songs with Todd on vocals. Rotate a few openers/guest singers over the course of the tour, it would be fucking awesome. I'd travel to at least one show for something like that.

Unfortunately I think he'll tour that album with SMKC and it will be underwhelming, but hopefully we get a few nice performances on late night shows and stuff, whenever he promotes that album.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

And meanwhile, Axl will continue to do nothing besides play GTA and vaguely tweet about politics.

And have appointments and conferences with lawyers. He probably would at least have continued going to parties and various events if it weren't for that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • PERHAPS 1

5 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I hope he tours that new solo album next year, but I really hope it's not with Myles.

My main problem with Myles is his songwriting and his melodies. I don't mind him that much in a live setting. That being said, it would be refreshing as hell if he isn't on board if Slash tours that record.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Honestly I hope he brings some of those guest singers on tour, it would be a refreshing change from Myles and likely bring some cool changes to Slash's setlist.

I could list dozens of singers I'd like to hear on Slash's new album, but just as an example I'll say Ayron Jones and Marc LaBelle since they opened some shows on the last GNR tour. Get Ayron and Dirty Honey to open at least some of the shows, and get them to sing 6-8 songs in Slash's set each night, plus at least 2-3 songs with Todd on vocals. Rotate a few openers/guest singers over the course of the tour, it would be fucking awesome. I'd travel to at least one show for something like that.

Unfortunately I think he'll tour that album with SMKC and it will be underwhelming, but hopefully we get a few nice performances on late night shows and stuff, whenever he promotes that album.

If forgot he did that with the first album, that was cool.

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

And meanwhile, Axl will continue to do nothing besides play GTA and vaguely tweet about politics.

Damn, relatable.

Edited by evilfacelessturtle
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Free Bird said:

My main problem with Myles is his songwriting and his melodies. I don't mind him that much in a live setting. That being said, it would be refreshing as hell if he isn't on board if Slash tours that record.

Myles is good live, agreed. His song writing and vocal melody lines is 95% meh and 5% fantastic. I find most of his work with alter bridge and slash sounds very generic and phoned in lyrically. Like 'oh crap ive got 40 songs to put lyrics to and ive only got 1 week to do it in' but amongst that there is some gold dust and incredible performances. blackbird and watch over you with AB, Back from Cali, Anastasia with slash. Obv there's a few other very good ones, but the amount he's churned out has certainly been great quantity, not great quality. 

Edited by JimiRose
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Slash Dates 2024: 

January:

1/26 - Bogota, Columbia 

1/31 - Sao Paulo, Brazil 

February: 

2/24 - Sydney, Australia

March:  

3/2 - Osaka, Japan 

3/4 - Tokyo, Japan 

3/5 - Tokyo, Japan 

3/7 - Taipai, Taiwan 

3/9 - Seoul, South Korea 

3/15 - Bangkok, Thailand

3/28 -Dublin, Ireland 

3/30 - Birmingham, UK 

3/31 - Newscastle, UK 

April:  

4/2 - Manchester, UK 

4/3 - Glasgow, UK 

4/5 - London, UK 

4/11 - Hamburg, Germany 

4/15 - Berlin, Germany 

4/16 - Katowice, Poland 

4/19 - Budapest, Hungary 

4/22 - Milan, Italy 

4/25 - Munich, Germany 

4/26 - Luxembourg 

4/29 - Paris, France 

Slash recently has always been very vocal of how much he enjoys touring its his favourite aspect of being in the music industry.  Multiple countries in multiple days is gonna be much easier for a non singer especially since he is sober now I bet keeping busy helps him stay sober too so good for him.  There are still many years of life ahead of him now he is sober which is great for us fans a healthy, happy and very much alive slash is good for us all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jacdaniel said:

It’s almost a shame that Slash rejoined Guns because it stifles his creativity so much. I know he released 2 albums with smkc but I can’t help but feel that those were a little rushed due to the Guns commitments. 

We'd probably had twice as many albums by now if it weren't for GNR

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I expect to hear Axl and Slash as guests on that one album early 2024. Can't remember the artist. 

Michael Schenker. His normal singer is a guy called Ronnie Romero so I guess he sings on most of the album. Schenker did once cover Hair Of The Dog years ago, maybe that's the song, who knows? I believe it is a cover they did.

Edited by Rindmelon
  • Like 1