AFD inducted into the Grammy's Hall of Fame on May 21st

Posted (edited)

Today's the day of the Guns N'Roses Grammy Hall Of Fame Induction!πŸ˜€ Hooray!Β Β πŸ˜€πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸ»πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Karice said:

Today's the day of the Guns N'Roses Grammy Hall Of Fame Induction!πŸ˜€ Hooray!Β Β πŸ˜€πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸ»πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

I'd forgotten about this actually. Wonder who will turn up to pick up award or make speechΒ 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

18 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

I'd forgotten about this actually. Wonder who will turn up to pick up award or make speechΒ 

Hopefully Axl learned his lesson from the massive backlash that happened to him when he didn't show up for the Guns N'Roses Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, and SHOWS UP to the Guns N'Roses Grammy Hall Of Fame Induction tonight. πŸ’‘πŸ€”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Karice said:

Hopefully Axl learned his lesson from the massive backlash that happened to him when he didn't show up for the Guns N'Roses Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, and SHOWS UP to the Guns N'Roses Grammy Hall Of Fame Induction tonight. πŸ’‘πŸ€”

I very much doubt it but you never know. Probably Dizzy and Mcbob will show upΒ :D

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Karice said:

Your biggest mistake is believing he cares about any awards lol

Β 

2 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

I very much doubt it but you never know. Probably Dizzy and Mcbob will show upΒ :D

Steven? Isn't that an obvious one?

19 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

nothing happened?

The event wasn’t televised, I guess we’ll know what happened there in a few hours through leaked videos on YouTube or stuff like that.

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2024 at 4:21 PM, Karice said:

It would have been worse if they HAD won Grammy Awards and then have to give them back due to a technicality like winning in the wrong year, for example if the Grammys they won were for 1989 and not 1988 but the Grammy Committee accidentally put them up for 1988 Grammy Awards. πŸ₯Ά

This makes no sense at all lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

Mcbob will think he's in Canada....whoops.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

- also hopefully someone asks him about all those "Appetite outtakes" 😸

• Like 1

Is there anything in the future like RNRHOF that may honour Guns that they'd be obliged to appear at? Is there any world where RNR just go fuck it and invite them, create some bonus "legends" ceremony award and get the real thing this time...as Axl would of shown up to that it not the politics. I still think that event was the start of the wheels moving towards reunion....

It confirmed to him...that after all, HE wasn't Guns N Roses...and despite him leading the band at that current point, he wasn't even able to go to the event honouring them ...it was all the hey-day guys instead! Still remember B.Joe having to calm the boos for Axl and say he was a fucking awesome singer! πŸ™„

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, vloors said:

This makes no sense at all lol

It was a reference to my Fictional Axl Rose story where Cake Cream, Young Axl's Band wins 6 Grammys in a night in 2022, but they had to give 5 of the Grammys back because the Grammy Committee meant to put the Cake Cream Nominations for 2023 and not 2022. They only qualified for Best New Artist, not Songwriter Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Album Of The Year, Best Collaboration, or Record Of The Year. I had actually meant for them to KEEP all 6, but I did my Grammy research AFTER I already wrote that they won 6 Grammys and found out that Cake Cream only qualified for ONE Grammy, the Best New Artist Award. They would qualify for the other 5 Grammy Awards in 2023 and not 2022. I then quickly wrote that the Grammy Committee accidentally put the other 5 Nominations for 2022 and not 2023. πŸ˜πŸ’‘

Β 

It would have been incredibly messed up if something similar happened to Guns N'Roses where they won Grammy Awards and had to give them back due to the Grammy Committee accidentally putting them up for the wrong year. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Edited by Karice

2 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

I forgot about that commentΒ 

Mcbob has been silenced since...even his intro is taped!Β 

He got the corn ....🌽

🀐

2 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Karice don’tΒ 

A forum is a melting pot of all the colours in the darn rainbow πŸ€ͺ

2 hours ago, Karice said:

they had to give 5 of the Grammys back because the Grammy Committee meant to put the Cake Cream Nominations for 2023 and not 2022.

Yeah that would never happen, the Recording Academy is much more organized than that.Β 

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2024 at 1:05 PM, Rindmelon said:

I get wanting band members to except it but tbf Mike Clink deserves to pick it up just as much. I expect it will be Adler N' Ash but we shall seeΒ :lol:

The album so good they tried to record it twice

What if it's Adler N' Ashba!? :DΒ 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1