Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

HELL YEAH.. THATS AXLS VOICE AT THE LAST TWO SECONDS OF THAT SLASH REHEARSAL VIDEO.  IT ALL LOOKS (AND SOUNDS) REALLY CHILL.

A THING LIKE THIS SHOULD BE "BREAKING WONDERFULL NEWS" TO US.  

S.O.S           VENEZUELA.           HELP US        

• Like 1

13 hours ago, James Bond said:

Nice to see rock icon Melissa Reese on the cover.

That's really nothing. I googled the word Rock God, and this is what popped up...:facepalm:

6c058cbbe3ac21dc3a4dbdeda02b4e39.640x640

The world of rock has turned into Disney Channel hasn't it ?   

I'm not familiar with Selena's music, so I don't know if she's singing about a Rock God or referring herself as one. Either way - edgy.  :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

That's really nothing. I googled the word Rock God, and this is what popped up...:facepalm:

6c058cbbe3ac21dc3a4dbdeda02b4e39.640x640

The world of rock has turned into Disney Channel hasn't it ?   

I'm not familiar with Selena's music, so I don't know if she's singing about a Rock God or referring herself as one. Either way - edgy.  :lol:

More that icon,  GOD????

I agree, that's him in the last 1-2 seconds of the video. Good to hear that hes rehearsing the band, and in the daytime considering he was more of a night person and head to the studio in the night or early mornings before slash left in 96.

Edited by Sydney Fan

There are 3 threads in which is puzzled whether if this is his voice or not, i'm really afraid of a new record, do we all need the booklet then to proof that Axl is singing:facepalm:

btw for me IT IS him:P

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, EricA said:

There are 3 threads in which is puzzled whether if this is his voice or not, i'm really afraid of a new record, do we all need the booklet then to proof that Axl is singing:facepalm:

btw for me IT IS him:P

True that.   Just sayin ( considering all that bad blood not sharing not rehearsing crapy old tales) that is nice to see/hear that.  Plus it was filmed by slash.  

Thats WITHOUT QUESTION axls voice right there.

Pd:  if somebody doesnt recogn axls voice on 2017 (im talking about fans of course), ...

He is supposed to be locked in his burrow for the following 2 weeks and not doing such unexpected moves :max:.

First the rehearsal video, now this....what's gonna be next? A new album? :max:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dgnr said:

So..uh...it looks like Axl is about to hit the stage tonight, so I guess we need CSI:MYGNR to find out where, when, why :nervous:

That looks like Dodger Stadium and Billy Joel is playing there tonight. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, soon said:

Axl is at Dogers Stadium and @fernandoGNR is teasing about something? WHAT!?!?!?!

Am I missing something?  Am I confused?  

Doesnt this sound incredibly exciting?  

It is exciting! I found a soundcheck IG clip with vocals that sounds much like Axl's. (from Dodger Stadium when Billy was there doing soundcheck too) I posted the short clip in the women's thread.

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

It is exciting! I found a soundcheck IG clip with vocals that sounds much like Axl's. (from Dodger Stadium when Billy was there doing soundcheck too) I posted the short clip in the women's thread.

cool!  Thanks!  Sure sounds like Axl to me!!!!!!!!!

Maybe someone start a thread?