**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think its stupid to do any boycotting of a release at least Rockfuel are trying to get a new official product out which is something that very rarely happens in the GNR world

We actually need to show demand for GNR products so the band can't keep using the noone cares about new music excuse

You've got 1254 pages of demand on this exact thread.

I think its stupid to do any boycotting of a release at least Rockfuel are trying to get a new official product out which is something that very rarely happens in the GNR world

We actually need to show demand for GNR products so the band can't keep using the noone cares about new music excuse

How about GNR starts showing respect for its fans and we'll start buying their crap products.

That means having a professional PR firm that knows what they're doing, hiring a professional production company that knows how to appeal to fans rather than turn them off, and start acting like a band that produces and promotes its own music rather than one that rides on the coatails of a band that died a long time ago.

And when has anyone GNR ever used the "nobody cares about new music" excuse? I mean, excuses come fast and easy with this band, but that's one I have never heard them use before.

Edited by downzy
  • Like 3

And when has anyone GNR ever used the "nobody cares about new music" excuse?

Dumbass Pitman said something along those lines.

Dumbass? He played a TOWEL at the Bridge School thing. A FUCKING TOWEL. Alongside Neil Young and others.. more respect to this living legend.

• Like 2

Don't worry, Dual cam mix is coming

I aint worried at all ;) I just think it is incredibly stupid, if the fans can't get it on a private Guns tracker they will get it on a public one, in doing so you have actually made it easier for people that may not have got it to get it now. Stupid move IMO

Like I said what do I know though

Once something is out it is out, how about leave the thing alone and work on the official release? The boot won't disappear no matter how much they may want it to.

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

Guest Gunns

I agree with you, if anything it makes the first torrent that was shared to look like it was done just to 'beat the YouTube videos' lol and now they've done it, the ball game is over and they went home

It's all pathetic, let's enjoy some shows either at home or live in concert :)

Edited by Gunns

This has really just generated promo for both the DVD and Return of the Rasp. Maybe Rolling Stone will put Gunns on the cover.

We can feature your latest book on it which will in turn feature the cover I made you lol
Then print t-shirts of the RS cover and finally make it a holograms.

How many Tuesdays are left in 2014?

It's all one Tuesday man. One giant Tuesday in outta space.

I see the GNR Adelaide AUSTRALIA 2010 BD25 copy has gone of the tracker now http://www.gunsnroses.us/tracker/index.php?page=torrents

FFS, by doing so they have opened up the opportunity for public trackers to get it. That is not a smart idea. Oh well what the fuck do I know?

The public is where it needs to go, the more people see this, the better.

So I've been out of the loop on this for awhile, how did slash push back the release date on this? anyone care to explain?

Apparently he agreed and then wanted more money so he got his lawyers to hold it up. Another theory is that it's not about the money and just wants to make it difficult for Axl. Who knows for sure though...