Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

I attended the Guitar God's concert last night. Great set for Ron. The last song he went down to the crowd. Tons of people were taking pics with him, while he was jamming. After the set, he went to the merchandise booth. He must of taken pics and signed everybody's items. Ron is a class act, waited to greet everybody. I had him sign my Appetite For Democracy blu ray. My cool moment was when he signed my name without me telling him who I am. I guess sometimes they remember you. Great night!

• Like 1

Queen on Saturday! So excited

Saw them in Dallas Thursday. Great show. Adam is better than I expected, but of course he's no Freddie.

I can get tickets in the lower bowl for $85 each. Hmm..... very tempting.

Nice! My seats are awful but they were 35 each. Im going to be there, though!

I attended the Guitar God's concert last night. Great set for Ron. The last song he went down to the crowd. Tons of people were taking pics with him, while he was jamming. After the set, he went to the merchandise booth. He must of taken pics and signed everybody's items. Ron is a class act, waited to greet everybody. I had him sign my Appetite For Democracy blu ray. My cool moment was when he signed my name without me telling him who I am. I guess sometimes they remember you. Great night!

Ron is the man

• Like 1

Now that they added some dates, will probably see the alterbridge and Halestorm shows at the Starland ballroom as well as slash headlining shows when announced, as well as the pretty reckless when they come back around to NYC and philly

Nice! I'm looking at 3 of the AB shows. Starland, Worcester and Huntington, NY. Definitely anxious for the Slash headline dates, too. Hampton Beach was a full 2hr headline, but felt like a tease since it was the only show I went to. They really left me wanting another show!

Now that they added some dates, will probably see the alterbridge and Halestorm shows at the Starland ballroom as well as slash headlining shows when announced, as well as the pretty reckless when they come back around to NYC and philly

Nice! I'm looking at 3 of the AB shows. Starland, Worcester and Huntington, NY. Definitely anxious for the Slash headline dates, too. Hampton Beach was a full 2hr headline, but felt like a tease since it was the only show I went to. They really left me wanting another show!

Also am probably going to either of or both the ac and newark slash/Aerosmith shows but haven't exactly figured it out yet.

Small list this year but its all good!

-Jimmy Page/ Valarie Simpsom/ Thara Memory/ Geri Allen/ Berklee Students, Bands, and Faculty (Berklee Commencement Ceremony and Concert)- Agganis Arena, Boston

-The Monkees (Summer Tour)- The Fox Theater, Detroit

-Ringo Starr and his All Star Band (2014 Tour)- DTE Energy Music Arena, Clarkson

-Queen + Adam Lambert- The Palace of Auburn Hills

And I'll pick either Aerosmith/Slash or AC/DC if they choose to tour.

St. Vincent weirded me out when she was on Colbert a few months ago.

In the near future for me:

7/25 - The Pietasters...on a boat! (New York)

7/26 - Dick Dale (Asbury Park)

8/9 - Heavy Montreal - Metallica, Anthrax, Dropkick Murphys, Overkill, Municipal Waste (Montreal)

8/28 - Journey/Cheap Trick (Syracuse)