Don't cry
Pretty tied up
November rain
Nightrain

Encore

Slither
Whole lotta Rosie
Paradise city

I would fucking love to see the classic line up play "Think About You".. Such a tragically underrated song.

No specific Order

Jungle

Its So Easy

Nightrain

Out Ta Get Me

Brownstone

Paradise City

My Michelle

Think About You

Sweet Child O Mine

You're Crazy (Slow Version)

Anything Goes

Rocket Queen

Reckless Life

Nice Boys

Patience (Only If Izzy is there)

Civil War

Locomotive

Breakdown

Don't Cry

Knockin On Heavens Door (old school style stripped down)

Terminator theme music intro

Pretty Tied Up/Perfect Crime/Next Door to Hell

It's So Easy

Brownstone

Jungle

Live n Let Die

Civil War

Double Talking Jive

Bad Obsession

Dust N Bones

Think About You

14 Years

Attitude

Nice Boys

My Michelle

November Rain

Out ta Get Me

The Godfather theme

Sweet Child O Mine

You Could Be Mine

Don't Cry

Used to Love her

Heavens Door

Nightrain

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Mama Kin

Patience

Paradise City

Edited by wasted

No KOHD, No Live And Let Die, no Chinese Democracy, no This I Love, no Sorry.

Bring back the Talkbox on Rocket Queen.

I can't see Axl agreeing with a reunion without playing Chinese Democracy songs...
Oh but I'd love them to play Better, Madagascar or Prostitute. I was talking about ChiDem the song, which is awful.

With Izzy is on board, the set would write itself for the most part.

01. Welcome to the Jungle

02. It's So Easy

03. Mr Brownstone

04. Dust N' Bones

05. Out ta Get Me

06. You're Crazy

07. Don't Cry

08. Double Talkin' Jive

09. Civil War

10. Think About You

11. Sweet Child o' Mine

12. Rocket Queen

13. Patience

14. My Michelle

15. You Could Be Mine

16. November Rain

17. Nightrain

Encore:

18. Knockin' on Heaven's Door

19. Yesterdays

20. Paradise City

And the only potential problem I see for Steven there is YCBM.

If kohd has to be included, 2002 or 2006 instrumentation, but with 1987 length (around 4 1/2 minutes). No live and let die. If CD included, play brain's part from the leaks, same goes for better (demo drums) + include buckets neck slide thing from before the "never wanted you to be. .." part the 2006 demo.

Gave this a little more thought. If they do in fact do a proper arena tour then...

1.It's So Easy

2.Mr. Brownstone

3.Welcome to the Jungle

4.Yesterdays

5.14 Years (if Izzy)/ Wild Horses (if Gilby)/ Bond theme (if Fortus)

6.Estranged

7.Civil War

8.You Could Be Mine

9.The Godfather (Slash solo spot)

10.Sweet Child O' Mine

11.November Rain

12.Rocket Queen

13.Attitude/ Raw Power (Duff solo spot)

14.Out Ta Get Me

15.Think About You

16.No Quarter (Dizzy solo spot)

17.Knocking On Heaven's Door

18.Nightrain

1st Encore (acoustic section)

19.You're Crazy

20.Patience

21.Used to Love Her

2nd Encore

22.Paradise City

Edit: maybe replace a couple of those with Double Talkin' Jive and My Michelle on some nights. Throwing Pretty Tied Up in there as a rarity would also be kinda cool

Edited by rocknroll41

Be cool to hear some CD,VR & Slash songs in the set! Better,This I Love, Streets of Dreams, There was a Time, Slither, Messages, Ghost, Anastasia and Wicked Stone maybe a couple of them at each show

Edited by Gibbo 27

Realistically I'd want no more than 20-22 songs. I think the three hour show days are over for Axl. It was great while it lasted but it's more important that he keep his voice in shape to last as long as a reunion tour will likely be just simply due to the demand. If he needs a breather then that's where a Slash solo or a Duff or Izzy song come in. Do away with the fifty guitar jams and piano solos and keep covers to a minimum to create one killer two hour (or slightly longer) rock show. Because it's a reunion I'd want and expect them to stick with the classics plus a surprise or two.

Idk why people get upset with LALD and KOHD. Guns' versions were just as popular, if not more popular, than the original versions. They are just as much staples as their own songs because they pretty much made them their own songs.

Well I like the studio version of KOHD (apart from the phone call part) and I think the live versions from all the line-ups are also great.

LALD on the other hand, not so much. Both the live and studio versions just sound like a bunch of noise to me. The original Paul McCartney version was great and sounded perfect for the film it was in, while the GnR version just sounds kinda out-of-place to me

Nightrain,

Mr. Brownstone,

Live And Let Die,

It's So Easy,

Bad Obsession, Whole Lotta Rosie,

Pretty Tied Up,

Welcome To The Jungle,

Don't Cry,

Double Talkin' Jive,

Civil War,

Patience,

Dust N' Bones

Move To The City,

November Rain,

You're Crazy

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Encore:

Knockin' On Heaven's Door,

SCOM,

Paradise City

Idk why people get upset with LALD and KOHD. Guns' versions were just as popular, if not more popular, than the original versions. They are just as much staples as their own songs because they pretty much made them their own songs.

Well I like the studio version of KOHD (apart from the phone call part) and I think the live versions from all the line-ups are also great.

LALD on the other hand, not so much. Both the live and studio versions just sound like a bunch of noise to me. The original Paul McCartney version was great and sounded perfect for the film it was in, while the GnR version just sounds kinda out-of-place to me

I get what your saying. But McCartneys version sounds perfect for the film because it was made to sound good for the film....Guns' version wasnt for that purpose. It was their Welcome To The Jungle II, in Axls words. So it was beefed up in Guns' fashion. Edited by ChineseIRS

All you need to do is revisit Live Era to know what a reunion setlist would consist of

This.

Agreed here as well but I would guess they would organize most of the appetite songs together along with the illusion songs together since they'll likely trade off drummers to play their own parts.

All you need to do is revisit Live Era to know what a reunion setlist would consist of

This.

Agreed here as well but I would guess they would organize most of the appetite songs together along with the illusion songs together since they'll likely trade off drummers to play their own parts.

Good point! That's something I didn't take into consideration before...maybe I'll revisit my setlist at some point in light of this haha