Guns N' Roses Albums You Listen to the Most

1. AFD

2. Use Your Illusion 1

3. Use Your Illusion 2

4. The Spaghetti Incident

5. Lies

I couldnt' even guess when the last time was I listened to CD. It doesn't even register as a GnR album to me. As an album it's unlistenable. 

3 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It wouldn't hurt to give CD another try, regardless of your personal opinions on the album or former lineup. Many people find that the album grows on them.

:lol: people still clinging to this idea that if you listen to CD enough times you'll eventually really like it. 8 years after the fact people still claim that some GnR fans just have't given it a  fair chance. Hilarious. 

• Like 1

1: Appetite For Destruction

2: Use Your Illusion II

3: Use Your Illusion I

4: GN'R Lies (Side R)

5: Chinese Democracy

6: The Spaghetti Incident

7: Live ?!*@ Like A Suicide

8: Live Era '87-'93

I listen to a lot of live bootlegs though and a fair amount of Crash Diet and Bring It Back Home!

10 hours ago, Bono said:

1. AFD

2. Use Your Illusion 1

3. Use Your Illusion 2

4. The Spaghetti Incident

5. Lies

I couldnt' even guess when the last time was I listened to CD. It doesn't even register as a GnR album to me. As an album it's unlistenable. 

:lol: people still clinging to this idea that if you listen to CD enough times you'll eventually really like it. 8 years after the fact people still claim that some GnR fans just have't given it a  fair chance. Hilarious. 

The guy said he hadn't listened to it since 2008. That's a fair while, and i assume he hasn't given a very good listen to the album. I never said listening to it will make him really like it. I just said it might grow on him like it has on myself and others.

It's not really a big deal anyway, lol.

• Like 1

Love them all including SI which I think is a very underated album. Getting specific here including singles & most played from each:

UYI I - November, Back Off, Coma

AFD - Rocket Queen, Jungle

Lies - You're Crazy, Million 

UYII - Breakdown, Locomotive, Estranged

SI - Hair Of The Dog, Down On The Farm, Ain't It Fun, Game

Era - Rocket Queen, It's Alright, November, Pretty Tied Up, Jungle 

GH - Sympathy

Chinese: SOD, TIL, Madagascar

EOD - Oh My God

WTTJ - You're Crazy (Alt)

It's So Easy - Rosie, Shadow

Don't Cry - Don't Cry Demo

The last year or so, it's basically:

1. Use Your Illusion 1&2

2. Appetite

3. Chinese Democracy

4. Lies & Spaghetti Incident

5. Live Era

Chinese was probably in first for a couple of years before this year, but I've always loved the Illusions and Appetite far and away the most.

I listen mostly to a few songs from each Guns album. Chinese gets played a lot, but Lies gets a lot of love as well. Appetite and Illusions not as often, but I go back to it from time to time. All the albums of original material still sound great to me and you can't really get that vibe from a different band imo, even after all these years.

Edited by Rovim

I have not really listened to Guns N' Roses in about two years but my most frequently played from that period, and the albums I would be more inclined to listen to again if I ever resumed listening to Guns N' Roses, would be Appetite for Destruction, Live from the Jungle EP and the Ritz video. I would occasionally chuck on Illusion for the Stradlin numbers (e.g. 14 Years, Dust N' Bones). Live Era is much poorer than the bootlegs. The Spaghetti Incident? is completely unlistenable. Chinese Democracy is an unsatisfactory experience.

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have not really listened to Guns N' Roses in about two years but my most frequently played from that period, and the albums I would be more inclined to listen to again if I ever resumed listening to Guns N' Roses, would be Appetite for Destruction, Live from the Jungle EP and the Ritz video. I would occasionally chuck on Illusion for the Stradlin numbers (e.g. 14 Years, Dust N' Bones). Live Era is much poorer than the bootlegs. The Spaghetti Incident? is completely unlistenable. Chinese Democracy is an unsatisfactory experience.

Do you even like Guns N Roses? :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bono said:

Do you even like Guns N Roses? :lol:

I will always consider Appetite to be one of the great albums but I would be lying if I said that all of the Axl related nonsense has not affected my enjoyment of GN'R. I like other artists and acts, just as you also like U2, and I say to myself, ''how come it is so easy, releasing albums, doing interviews, possessing competent management?''

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I will always consider Appetite to be one of the great albums but I would be lying if I said that all of the Axl related nonsense has not affected my enjoyment of GN'R. I like other artists and acts, just as you also like U2, and I say to myself, ''how come it is so easy, releasing albums, doing interviews, possessing competent management?''

yeah that shit will always be a mystery. It's mostly because Axl Rose has made himself into an excuse making factory and pretty clear he's surrounded himself by yes men and enablers. None of that has ruined my enjoyment of the music but it has definitely ruined the cool factor of GnR.  The way GnR has been handled post 1995 is almost  similar to how Michael Bay  has handled Transformers.  They've taken a great franchise and made a complete mockery of it to the point it's embarassing.