STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Thank god finally this guy performed and everyone saw he's not a big deal so Steven naysayers now hopefully will leave us alone!

only if they don't raise their demand asking for the guy to become a full member :-))) 

Now that you got your stevie performance, leave us alone to enjoy this lineup and hopefully new music in the future.

Stop listening to all the songs on AFD and Lies then. 

16 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

So a young Robert Plant looked like a middle aged stroke victim Steven Adler, nice :lol:

aww, still not over our breakup? ill have to put you on ignore then. if you need me, talk to our lawyer ;-)

2 hours ago, action said:

CIN82.jpg

the band

1) vocals: W. Axl Rose

2) lead guitar: Slash

3) bass: Duff "Rose" Mckagan

4) drums: Steven "Popcorn" Adler

additional musicians:

frank ferrer

Richard Fortus

Tools:

Dizzy Reed

Melissa Reed

:rofl-lol:

Exactly!

1 hour ago, default_ said:

Oh man, didnt see this one. 

fix'd it:

13580668_10154342842883069_4801675574947481410_o.png Now we're talkin'

So many Izzy for Everyone

Izzaxl

Slizzy

Duzzy

Stizzy

I'm not a Musician N' it kinda hard for Me to tell the difference between Frank N' Adler drumming, I wish theres any edited video both Adler N' Frank play at same timing/time to compare Their drumming, N' maybe included young Adler since some People said His playing kinda sloppy

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

great to see Steven's million dollar smile behind the drums again.,,,,,,,..nothing against Frank but Steven really does add something to the bands on stage presence IMHO..........

hopefully we will get a full reunion with Steven and Izzy at some point in the future........

But I have to say I have really been impressed with Axl's performances this tour. He has his swagger back, is moving all over the stage and his vocals have some of the old  power again........the man seems to finally have found peace and happiness again..........

Getting really tempted to buy tix for one of the Boston shows now..........

• Like 2

Not sure if this has been discussed yet already...but has anyone considered that this appearance was like a trial run for steven? Like the more they can trust him the more songs he gets to play? I mean, its just not sensible that Frank's playing the AFD/LIES material when the guy who fucking recorded those tracks is right there. I'm hoping they give him more and more as the tour goes on. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Thank god finally this guy performed and everyone saw he's not a big deal so Steven naysayers now hopefully will leave us alone!

only if they don't raise their demand asking for the guy to become a full member :-))) 

Now that you got your stevie performance, leave us alone to enjoy this lineup and hopefully new music in the future.

Welcome to MyGNR Frank :frank::thumbsup:

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, theconspirator said:

Not sure if this has been discussed yet already...but has anyone considered that this appearance was like a trial run for steven? Like the more they can trust him the more songs he gets to play? I mean, its just not sensible that Frank's playing the AFD/LIES material when the guy who fucking recorded those tracks is right there. I'm hoping they give him more and more as the tour goes on. 

the situation is clownesque. having Steven right up there on stage, letting him perform killers versions of two very loved songs from appetite, then basically telling him to make way for "Frank" (you know, the drummer on the frankenstein rock abomination known as chinese democracy) is a situation that can not last in any way thinkable.

it was a trial run for sure. If steven can hold off from dancing with mister brownstone, frank's days are numbered. that's the way it logically should be, and if not, well, it won't be kind to the credibility of the Trinity. They would make themselves look like utter wankers if they continued to keep Steven out of it. I'm not sure i'd even want to be a part of that travesty any longer.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, action said:

the situation is clownesque. having Steven right up there on stage, letting him perform killers versions of two very loved songs from appetite, then basically telling him to make way for "Frank" (you know, the drummer on the frankenstein rock abomination known as chinese democracy) is a situation that can not last in any way thinkable.

it was a trial run for sure. If steven can hold off from dancing with mister brownstone, frank's days are numbered. that's the way it logically should be, and if not, well, it won't be kind to the credibility of the Trinity. They would make themselves look like utter wankers if they continued to keep Steven out of it. I'm not sure i'd even want to be a part of that travesty any longer.

Dude lets not forget that Duff took Steven with him on tour for Loaded and that didn't go so well.  You seem to think it's as easy as booting Frank to make way for Steven and it's not.  And I love Steven so don't go there.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, action said:

I hope you are right but the sold out stadiums have shown fans will accept the current band as GnR without Steven of Izzy............The Stones trotted out Mick Taylor for 2 songs every show the recentt U.S. and Asia tours and while fans ate it up there was no revolt when they kicked Mick T. to the curb for the latest South American tour...........

The one positive that could make it possible is Slash and Duff are clean now so there might be less temptation for Steven to fall off the wagon if he came on full time.........Let's hope it happens!