Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, Lio said:

You mean this? ^^

It seems like the equivalent of a director reacting to someone in his film getting an oscar by saying: Yes, but I hired him! He was only part of what made this film a success!

Jesus Christ, he sounds like a little kid. Duff's reaction is the only one that is appropriate. Nice for Angie too, whoever she is. Winning an award and then having your boss belittling it and saying you're only a part of the success. Duh. I'm sure she realized that not all the fans were there for her. Might be time Fermanager realized they're not there for him either.

Never in one million years would I consider taking credit for co worker or subordinates success in private, let alone public. Then again, I'm an actual professional. 

5 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Fermanager :max:  Rather than giving a shoutout to angie and allow her the spotlight hes saying the award isnt justified because there are 3 tour managers and its a team effort?. This band deserves a proper management representation.

Couldn't agree more. Why not a simple "Congrats!" instead of acting like a child? 

5 hours ago, Lio said:

Oh, and Fermanager hired Del? LOL, pretty sure Del was around long before the Lebeis clan got lucky.

I'm guessing that's one of those things that Fernando just hopes the greater majority of fans have either forgotten or didn't know to begin with. 

4 hours ago, soon said:

Del James: Tour Manager in charge of hiring Axl some local 'talent'

Fernando: Tour Manager in charge of Halloween swag, toy trucks and asking to sit in the cockpit

Angie Warner: Tour Manger in charge of managing the tour

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. There's probably this woman who does the actual work, then there's the other two who seem to head up the "Don't Give A Fuck About Fans Department" 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

Fernando really sucks. Too bad he has anything to do with GNR. Their success and popularity has fuck all to do with him.

On January 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM, LA_0013 said:

Unreal how healthy and well J Page looks for his age. Considering the Led Zep lifestyle

I wish he would do one last tour

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Lio said:

You mean this? ^^

Sorry, I can't find his comment.... could you explain who is he refering to when he says "...so instead of throwing stones from behind the crowd, you should take a breather and chill. Mr. Just created my account to say something irrelevant" :question:

39 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Also, it is laughable if anyone here thinks Fernando is an actual manager. He is Axl's guy. He isn't the one coming up with the tour plans and managing everyone. Slash and Duff even have their own completely separate teams. He's the ultimate hanger- on

Agree , but he behave like such.

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Sorry, I can't find his comment.... could you explain who is he refering to when he says "...so instead of throwing stones from behind the crowd, you should take a breather and chill. Mr. Just created my account to say something irrelevant" :question:

A guy saying basically what we've been saying 😁 That he should be congratulating Angie. Sth like that. Nothing offensive imo

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Who the heck is Angie Warner? 

She seems to be a Tour Manager for Live Nation. She worked a long time with both Axl Rose`s version of Guns n Roses, as well with Slash and Duff in Velvet Revolver.  My guess is Live Nation put her in to supervise the "other" Tour Managers....

https://www1.lehigh.edu/news/life-rock-n-roll-circus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Oh, so what was his first comment?

And wouldn’t of been possible without @itsluissoto and @deljamesgang that also truly put in the hard work above and beyond to make our tour as smooth as it’s been. Strange only one of the TM’s got nominated. Congrats Angie.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Lio said:

And wouldn’t of been possible without @itsluissoto and @deljamesgang that also truly put in the hard work above and beyond to make our tour as smooth as it’s been. Strange only one of the TM’s got nominated. Congrats Angie.

Wouldn't of.... :facepalm:

Strange? No, dude, it is not strange she won. It seems she has an education, while you..... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

It's not like that little guy got anywhere in life cause he worked hard and had to pay his dues. He got his life in a silver fucking platter without having to do anything for it. He was born into the life he has. He should be the most grateful motherfucker on earth. But he decides to just be a little douche with bad taste

• Like 4

4 hours ago, God of Thunder said:

She seems to be a Tour Manager for Live Nation. She worked a long time with both Axl Rose`s version of Guns n Roses, as well with Slash and Duff in Velvet Revolver.  My guess is Live Nation put her in to supervise the "other" Tour Managers....

https://www1.lehigh.edu/news/life-rock-n-roll-circus

With the amount of money live nation was pourng into the tour its only ri ghht they protect their own interests from a business perspective. Maybe they didnt have any faith in tb"s management skill to pull a tour like this off.

• Like 2