Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

An unexpected consequence of rejoining GNR...now Axl’s fans follow Slash around and somehow get front row tickets to his movie events too haha 

poor Slash was probably sitting there all night feeling like he was in a bad dream. 

“I’ve seen these mf’ers before...” 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Regarding that Slash Eli Roth premiere... I'm not gonna be that guy...

but...

those people - the japanese chick and on the right that latin chick and that guy... HAVE YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO?!?! Obsessing and following the GNR to death that it becomes a mental disease. And before some of you antagonize me by saying - ' Their life, their money, their choice...what it's up to you..?' 

Woah... you fucking serious? They got no life whatsoever - probably see Slash and Axl more times than their family members..

I mean...get a life for fucks sake...

I would get bored seeing GnR that many times even if it was AFD5...

Man I love you bro, but chill why does it bother you what other people do?  It’s their life don’t sweat it man :)

14 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

but...

those people - the japanese chick and on the right that latin chick and that guy... HAVE YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO?!?! Obsessing and following the GNR to death that it becomes a mental disease. And before some of you antagonize me by saying - ' Their life, their money, their choice...what it's up to you..?' 

Woah... you fucking serious? They got no life whatsoever - probably see Slash and Axl more times than their family members..

:lol:

This post is ACE.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

but...

At least they spend their days travelling and doing interesting stuff, even if following GNR.

You spend your days following GNR at your moms basement PC thru this forum.

Nothing personal tho. jk

• Like 1

but...

I’m with you. Total psychopaths. And thats coming from someone who travels around the world for gnr aswell. But that shit is just creepy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Man I love you bro, but chill why does it bother you what other people do?  It’s their life don’t sweat it man :)

thx bro! :D Few sane people left here on this forum... 

TO be honest - it doesnt. This is the first time I reacted regarding that. You can see how many butthurt no-lifers got triggered... You know how serious that is when on the concert threads people start posting their photos... sick...literally 

35 minutes ago, default_ said:

At least they spend their days travelling and doing interesting stuff, even if following GNR.

You spend your days following GNR at your moms basement PC thru this forum.

Nothing personal tho. jk

*YAWN...*

Edited by scooby845

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

As someone who has no idea who those people are (maybe that is a good thing judging by your post lol), like do they go to every show or something?  

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

As someone who has no idea who those people are (maybe that is a good thing judging by your post lol), like do they go to every show or something?  

Literally every show. Always front of stage. I don't think that has anything to do with being a fan anymore. That's just unhealthy obsession. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

Yes, every show in everywhere, US,Europe,Asia and on and on...😨

1 minute ago, Carmenjello said:

Literally every show. Always front of stage. I don't think that has anything to do with being a fan anymore. That's just unhealthy obsession. 

Is a "Bad obsession":P

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

What this? This pic is real or photoshopped?😨

It's real. Some airports use birds of prey to chase away other birds in the airport area and, that way, avoid bird strikes :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

thx bro! :D Few sane people left here on this forum... 

TO be honest - it doesnt. This is the first time I reacted regarding that. You can see how many butthurt no-lifers got triggered... You know how serious that is when on the concert threads people start posting their photos... sick...literally 

*YAWN...*

We're good :)

2 hours ago, Carmenjello said:

How the hell does someone have all that money to be front row at every show!?  Even getting not-so-amazing seats for a couple of shows were killer for my wallet :blink: lol

• Like 1