6lake sa66ath

*OFFICIAL* MERCHANDISE THREAD

I purchased a Christmas present from the GNR site on 12/10.  They charged me on 12/11. 

Had to email weeks later to ask why my buddy had not received it.  They said their supplier was late or something on the blanket.  Nothing about the other item ordered or why it didn't ship.....

One of the items was posted on sale and subsequently sold out.  Still waiting on all the items to even ship with no update from the company, UMG - not a fan of these people.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder if that $100 glass skull ornament really did sell out... I hope they restock those puzzles again, and sell them on the Canadian merch store...

I got a blanket, barely covers me. I got a keychain which looks like it cost 50 cents to make. I also bought the vinyl and whiskey glass set and all my vinyl is cracked down the seems of the jackets. Everything came fast as fuck tho i was really surprised. 

1 hour ago, Tonyp44 said:

I got a blanket, barely covers me. I got a keychain which looks like it cost 50 cents to make. I also bought the vinyl and whiskey glass set and all my vinyl is cracked down the seems of the jackets. Everything came fast as fuck tho i was really surprised. 

Hmm... The vinyl jackets being cracked is interesting to an extent. That makes me think they're just selling leftovers that failed the quality control tests. From what I've seen, all the LPs included in the actual sets were perfect. 

I wonder if Axl knows how shitty GNR merch is?

I got the leggings which are very cool and fit very well. I also got the GNR sweatshirt which has that used look but I love it. Is very comfy.

Also got the last year's Welcome to the Jingle sweatshirt. Wash and dries great. This year I got the new Christmas sweater with GNR on it with Santa hats. I washed it inside out and line dried it. Looks great. Nice a heavy sweater and doesn't itch like some sweater.

I also got the GNR cross keychain, but I bought it on amazon. Still hanging with my keys.

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Hmm... The vinyl jackets being cracked is interesting to an extent. That makes me think they're just selling leftovers that failed the quality control tests. From what I've seen, all the LPs included in the actual sets were perfect. 

My vinyl from the bundles were perfect. Could just be they aren’t handling the vinyl with care or something worse like throwing boxes around in the warehouse. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

My vinyl from the bundles were perfect. Could just be they aren’t handling the vinyl with care or something worse like throwing boxes around in the warehouse. 

Yeah, that's very likely unfortunately. 

Thanks for the feedback, ya'll!  I actually have the 3 bobble heads, but they were given to me as a gift.  They're pretty cute.

I tried to contact the company and also tried to cancel the order online, but it wouldn't let me.  I don't have the Patience to keep trying with these jokers so I ended up doing a chargeback.

On 1/13/2020 at 3:18 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

This year I got the new Christmas sweater with GNR on it with Santa hats. I washed it inside out and line dried it. Looks great. Nice a heavy sweater and doesn't itch like some sweater.

I got the new Christmas sweater also, I love it. It was my favorite Christmas gift this year. Hoping to wear it more for Christmas 2020

On 1/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, guitarpatch said:

It's quite likely they ripped all the vinyl out of the boxes, so they were damaged that way. A big shame. 

17 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Let it be known that on January 24, 2020, the Locked N' Loaded Set at the official shop website, has been declared as SOLD OUT.

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/music/products/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set?variant=12100430364748

In that case, I'd recommend everyone keep on an eye on the official merch site for the vinyl and everything else to show up on their own again. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

itnprP8.png

About f'n time! A heavily requested item by fans worldwide. Fernando keeps on #winning and delivering the goods that GN'R fans desire for so long. A true genius in band marketing!

Fernando, where the f#&k are the AFD baby diapers? 

• Haha 1

Is this a joke? I don't see it there. Also, why isn't this gnrmerch.com a part of GNR's official website, which has a different store? 

6 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

About f'n time! A heavily requested item by fans worldwide. Fernando keeps on #winning and delivering the goods that GN'R fans desire for so long. A true genius in band marketing!

Fernando, where the f#&k are the AFD baby diapers? 

And adults diapers too....:lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

itnprP8.png

I can totally picture A$hba wearing that while butchering/covering Patience.

1 hour ago, EvH said:

I can totally picture A$hba wearing that while butchering/covering Patience.

Or the scom intro.

Who on here owns the Kobe Bryant/Lakers inspired basketball jersey they released back in the dreadlocks/corn rows era?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Who on here owns the Kobe Bryant/Lakers inspired basketball jersey they released back in the dreadlocks/corn rows era?

I remember that! It's the only jersey I didn't buy between 02 and 06. I've just never been a basketball fan, so I passed on that one. 

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I remember that! It's the only jersey I didn't buy between 02 and 06. I've just never been a basketball fan, so I passed on that one. 

I have it the with Rose #8 on the back 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1