*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

I wonder if Axl knows how shitty GNR merch is?

I got the leggings which are very cool and fit very well. I also got the GNR sweatshirt which has that used look but I love it. Is very comfy.

Also got the last year's Welcome to the Jingle sweatshirt. Wash and dries great. This year I got the new Christmas sweater with GNR on it with Santa hats. I washed it inside out and line dried it. Looks great. Nice a heavy sweater and doesn't itch like some sweater.

I also got the GNR cross keychain, but I bought it on amazon. Still hanging with my keys.

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Hmm... The vinyl jackets being cracked is interesting to an extent. That makes me think they're just selling leftovers that failed the quality control tests. From what I've seen, all the LPs included in the actual sets were perfect. 

My vinyl from the bundles were perfect. Could just be they aren’t handling the vinyl with care or something worse like throwing boxes around in the warehouse. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, ya'll!  I actually have the 3 bobble heads, but they were given to me as a gift.  They're pretty cute.

I tried to contact the company and also tried to cancel the order online, but it wouldn't let me.  I don't have the Patience to keep trying with these jokers so I ended up doing a chargeback.

On 1/13/2020 at 3:18 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

This year I got the new Christmas sweater with GNR on it with Santa hats. I washed it inside out and line dried it. Looks great. Nice a heavy sweater and doesn't itch like some sweater.

I got the new Christmas sweater also, I love it. It was my favorite Christmas gift this year. Hoping to wear it more for Christmas 2020

On 1/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, guitarpatch said:

My vinyl from the bundles were perfect. Could just be they aren’t handling the vinyl with care or something worse like throwing boxes around in the warehouse. 

It's quite likely they ripped all the vinyl out of the boxes, so they were damaged that way. A big shame. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Let it be known that on January 24, 2020, the Locked N' Loaded Set at the official shop website, has been declared as SOLD OUT.

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/music/products/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set?variant=12100430364748

In that case, I'd recommend everyone keep on an eye on the official merch site for the vinyl and everything else to show up on their own again. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Let it be known that on January 24, 2020, the Locked N' Loaded Set at the official shop website, has been declared as SOLD OUT.

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/music/products/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set?variant=12100430364748

FINALLY!! Fernando can get his car out of the Garage! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

About f'n time! A heavily requested item by fans worldwide. Fernando keeps on #winning and delivering the goods that GN'R fans desire for so long. A true genius in band marketing!

Fernando, where the f#&k are the AFD baby diapers? 

And adults diapers too....:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Who on here owns the Kobe Bryant/Lakers inspired basketball jersey they released back in the dreadlocks/corn rows era?

I remember that! It's the only jersey I didn't buy between 02 and 06. I've just never been a basketball fan, so I passed on that one.