Pets!

pinkforgirls

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I recently brought another pet into the house, he's a great little guy but he's still getting used to my dog.

xYN0P1v.jpg

He's 11 weeks old, and I'm calling him Jag, short for Jaguar which is kind of an inside joke with my family.

Awww, he is very cute. Love tuxedo cats.....my mom has one. :)

• Like 1

On 15.6.2018 at 2:50 AM, soon said:

As far as cats go, mine is really smart:

He takes a keen interest in all things gardening including when I feed my seedlings. Then I came across this. Could it actually be the case that he fed my seedlings intentionally?!

Can't imagine how much effort was put into not chomping up the pieces. Probably delivered them one at a time. 

Coincidence? Or did he mean to give nutrients to my seedlings?

What about your Cannabis plants, does he leave them alone?

On 8/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

After about a week, my animals are friendly and a bit playful. They basically just taunt each other and then run away. Yes, the dog runs away from the kitten... Jag's scary when he hisses :lol: But they're friendly enough that the dog can just walk up and lick him, and the cat purrs and let's him do it for like 15-30 seconds then runs off.

I've had to just designate this 'the animal room'...

VT7Dbep.jpg

bcMLeAo.jpg

Oh my gosh! You have a blue squishy face bully ❤🐾 We do too! Aren't they the sweetest most loving ever. Ours however thinks cats are squeeky toys so Dom our tuxedo cat hangs out with me in my office. 

22 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

What about your Cannabis plants, does he leave them alone?

Haha, I wish he could help...err, like if I had any ;). By the time they're ready for his trimming expertise they need to be contained in an enclosed space with an air filter due to the strong smell. Is what Im told. 

Im sure he'll be all over it come legalization in October! :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kwick1 said:

Oh my gosh! You have a blue squishy face bully ❤🐾 We do too! Aren't they the sweetest most loving ever. Ours however thinks cats are squeeky toys so Dom our tuxedo cat hangs out with me in my office. 

He's a goofy sweetheart :P

About a month after I first got him, the girl I was living with got a kitten, so he's lived with a kitten/cat and knows when to back off. The cat is kinda fearless though, he jumps out from behind the couch and clings to the dogs legs... the dog just looks down and licks him :lol: 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@soon your cat is 24 in cat years :)

image.png.6bf96b62ac7d264653fa5ddaf3662856.png

What?!?! They grow up so fast. Ive never heard of cat years before! Is it new? Ill have to do a google. Thanks!

I guess he's in his terrible 2-4's. He scratched up my legs all night and then sat on my head!!

• Haha 1