*Possibly* The General, terrible quality cell phone recording *NO LINKS*

18 minutes ago, default_ said:

I remember a guy on stevie hoffman music forum said he listened to some unreleased demos, one of which was Cuban Skies or Berlin (I dont remember exactly which one he said).

Guy was/is an audiophile that didnt even like GNR, I believe he was involved in some sort of record label, I dont know, but he didnt have any reason to lie about it, he just mentioned it in some sort of thread about unreleased material and nobody gave a shit.

So I think those also exist. 

Those are real as well. I said those three names cause that i was all i remembered..

It intrigues me. Seems like if you don't give a fuck, those songs come to u. 

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That was proven fake. The real one is -1:04 in length but is only sold for well over $1000 to people who won't leak it to the rest of the fan base.

didnt that title come from MSL?

Uh. Not sure what I've missed in my absence from here but if moderators have knowledge about unreleased tracks the every day guns fan is still getting fucked.  Spill!

14 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Is this another cell phone recording? 

Wax cylinder only. 

10 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

Hey Russ, this is not asking links or anything, or posting leaks, can you tell us more about this? like, how do you know about this, what is the story, etc

Twas only a joke. I was thinking the negative length I referenced would've given that away 

8 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Uh. Not sure what I've missed in my absence from here but if moderators have knowledge about unreleased tracks the every day guns fan is still getting fucked.  Spill!

See above :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This wave of leaks including Shackler's incomplete, ITW incomplete, The General and the fake clips come from a trade gone wrong I was kinda involved.
Thing is :
One contact of mine offered this guy those tracks for a soundboard. I realized a few days after the trade it was fake so I confronted him. He got mad and leaked everything. My contact gave him incomplete Shackler's remix, If the world cut, and the rest in bad quality so if he gave him a fake soundboard, he wouldn't win over, and also, gave him a trimmed shacklers and if the world. The only untouched leaks that he gave him are The General phone clip and DJ Ashba's solos. Walker is not the leaker of these last tracks. The guy that leaked this stuff I can't tell right now.

Edited by NeonKinight

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wax cylinder only. 

Twas only a joke. I was thinking the negative length I referenced would've given that away 

See above :lol:

shit, it seemed vey serious lol

btw, you should change the title of your terminator thread in "seen that movie too"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

This wave of leaks including Shackler's incomplete, ITW incomplete, The General and the fake clips come from a trade gone wrong I was kinda involved.
Thing is :
One contact of mine offered this guy those tracks for a soundboard. I realized a few days after the trade it was fake so I confronted him. He got mad and leaked everything. My contact gave him incomplete Shackler's remix, If the world cut, and the rest in bad quality so if he gave him a fake soundboard, he wouldn't win over, and also, gave him a trimmed shacklers and if the world. The only untouched leaks that he gave him are The General phone clip and DJ Ashba's solos. Walker is not the leaker of these last tracks. The guy that leaked this stuff I can't tell right now.

so, the question is, do you know if there is more unreleased songs circulating?

It just seem these people are playing way too much video games with all those tiers and stuff. 

We're all fucked up anyway, if these "god" whatevers are indeed reading, just leak the fuck off and lets fuck label and management too lol 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, default_ said:

It just seem these people are playing way too much video games with all those tiers and stuff. 

We're all fucked up anyway, if these "god" whatevers are indeed reading, just leak the fuck off and lets fuck label and management too lol 

the "tiers" i've created to explain things. It's how I see things, doesn't mean you have to agree.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

I'm starting to think that it's not that Axl doesn't want to release music, it's Universal who doesn't want to release Nu Gn'R stuff

I’ve said it before, there’s no money in releasing new music.id imagine that both Axl and the label are hesitant considering most people will just download it for free.

Touring is the money maker for the big acts like GNR. 

4 minutes ago, gokken said:

What is community to look for? Cannot find a good bucket-forum. 

Most of the Bucket dedicated forums are gone but bucketheadland might still be around. To get in the right direction I’d suggest reddit and discord server. My days of looking for the people and tracks myself are done. I don’t have the time or patience for it. If something leaks I’ll download it. If someone sends something to me I’ll listen to it and keep it to myself if they ask me to or share it if they ask me to. I won’t say every songs ever claimed is out there but there certainly is still a handful of songs “in the Wild”. It’s enough to make people content enough if they weren’t going to hear any NuGuns material again. 

Edited by Grayfox
  • Like 2

We will never see new music released officially, that is, as long as management can make money by repackaging a 30 year old album and by propping Axl up infront of a micstand and pushing him out onto the Donnington stage.  Chinese was 10 years ago, the last album of original material before that was 1991.  They've released 1 album in 27 years.  Pathetic.

AND, we definitely won't see any of the 30+ other songs recorded during the Chinese era, especially since Slash and Duff are back.  If I were Axl, I'd put everything out there for the hardcore fans, and close the door on that chapter of the band.  But what's that saying?  Not in this lifetime?  I've been a hardcore GnR fan for years, but I just don't see much to get excited about anymore.

Edited by Evan442
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1