Copyright Strikes....

23 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Fuck me sideways there are still some people that doubt all this? SIGH So here's a screenshot where you can clearly see that at some stage Wankers email address was tied to the  uzisuicidal llc account and was used with both youtube and facebook to takedown vids!!

JbSubOS.png

Thanks. This was the first time I saw this.

To me, together with Walker's admission, this strongly suggests Walker has been responsible for at least taking down some videos.

What it doesn't demonstrate, though, is that TB handed over the Uzi Suicide account to Walker or is in any shape or form behind the takedowns. In fact, the screenshot doesn't even imply that a specific Uzi Suicide email account (other than the private account of Walker was used). maybe he only listed his affiliation as Uzi Suicide? Or maybe he used an Uzi Suicide account but had gotten control over that not by being handed it to him?

8 hours ago, jamillos said:

Fern: "Axl, the hard core fans have been complaining about the youtube takedowns."
Ax:    "Hard core fans. You mean the ones who leaked the Chinese sessions recently?"
Fern:  "Well... basically yes."
Ax:     "Are you kidding me? Next question."

This is how I think Axl probably might be "behind it". 

Yes. How dare we be happy with new music. 

18 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

To me, together with Walker's admission, this strongly suggests Walker has been responsible for at least taking down some videos.

What it doesn't demonstrate, though, is that TB handed over the Uzi Suicide account to Walker or is in any shape or form behind the takedowns. In fact, the screenshot doesn't even imply that a specific Uzi Suicide email account (other than the private account of Walker was used). maybe he only listed his affiliation as Uzi Suicide? Or maybe he used an Uzi Suicide account but had gotten control over that not by being handed it to him?

Dude even Stevie fuckin' wonder sees it's like that. Maybe this will do the trick for you!!!!!!!

ZN6U6y9.png

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2
  • Haha 1

This is all a lot to take in. One thing that strikes me is that I wish these aggressor people had better mental health care and supports. I dont mean that to minimize or justify the damage their behaviours cause. I am angry about it and clearly these situations shouldnt be able to go on like this. Its just all very sad and bizarre. I think it would be good for everyone if they had better care and supports.

TB enabling or encouraging them, by word or omission, pisses me off more than words can describe.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

You don’t need the murder weapon to be convicted of murder 

32 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Mojo genuinely does have serious mental issues, and is dangerously obsessed with Axl. The only information he would give out about himself (all of it being false) implied that he was Axl himself, and would use this to groom and build up a cult of followers who believed him and would do his bidding, harrassing fans and such. 

He is also f to m transgender in an attempt to 'become' Axl. There are actually photos circulating of him dressed as Axl, which are hilariously unconvincing.

His manipulation of people (and a dizzying amount of alternate accounts and multiple personalities that all talk to each other) have meant that in the past some of his followers and even his own step brother have been 'outed' as Mojo, and he has been happy to sit back and watch the abuse they recieved from fans because of it.

Despite everything he has done, TB refuse to do anything about it because he is Beta's penpal, becoming friends with her after he would send her letters of adoration and support. Truly pathetic.

And at some point, he has actually spent time on suicide watch in a mental institution.

As far as I'm aware, the information about him that is true and not just his lies was obtained by various people tricking and trolling him in an attempt to put an end to his behaviour. Unfortunately, he is like a cancer that can never truly be gotten rid of.

Mods, delete this post if this information crosses a line, but I feel it is necessary for us to know the full extent of who we are dealing with.

I'm of the view that he's potentially very dangerous to be honest. I've seen his attempts to turn people against forum users by sending out PMs full of lies, designed to stoke hatred towards others. They'e usually aimed at some of the more shy and vulnerable female forum users. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

This is all a lot to take in. One thing that strikes me is that I wish these aggressor people had better mental health care and supports. I dont mean that to minimize or justify the damage their behaviours cause. I am angry about it and clearly these situations shouldnt be able to go on like this. Its just all very sad and bizarre. I think it would be good for everyone if they had better care and supports.

TB enabling or encouraging them, by word or omission, pisses me off more than words can describe.

That's my concern too to be honest. They seem to be ramping things up, and becoming increasingly unhealthy. They're clearly lonely people lashing out at others, but where that ends when people get more and more desperate I'm not sure.....

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'm of the view that he's potentially very dangerous to be honest. I've seen his attempts to turn people against forum users by sending out PMs full of lies, designed to stoke hatred towards others. They'e usually aimed at some of the more shy and vulnerable female forum users. 

which actually already happened numerous times.

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'm of the view that he's potentially very dangerous to be honest. I've seen his attempts to turn people against forum users by sending out PMs full of lies, designed to stoke hatred towards others. They'e usually aimed at some of the more shy and vulnerable female forum 

That is scary

2 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

Not sure if i'm allowed to say this but Warchild/Mojo/Jim is a middle aged woman who dresses as Axl. On "GNR Lies" she used to pretend to be two different people, a male and a female, and even the guy who originally started and ran that forum who defended "Jim" eventually figured out through the site's back end that it was just one person with actually a whole load of accounts basically all talking to itself and trolling fans. That's what you see if you go there now: empty threads with it just talking to itself. She did also break the Axl/Slash contact story before it was known anywhere else saying something like "hell's frozen over" and definitely had/has some kind of insider access. 

I'd say it's extremely likely that Alford and Mojo both have Beta's stolen emails with masses of GN'R dirty laundry which could potentially fuck the band up permanently which may be why they're treated the way they are despite e.g. Walker's video about hating "Beta and her stupid children." 

am I supposed to read this and somehow conclude that TB is to blame, with sociopaths like that stalking the band?

there are "fans" out there, like the one described in the post above, who are the reason TB likes to keep their distance from anyone outside. And with lunatics as those described, can you blame them? I would be horrified out of my mind, if I was in Axl's place and I had numbnuts like those taking interest in me. Frankly, just the thought creeps me out.

There is not one side to this, not even two sides, but multiple angles one weirder than the other 

Edited by action
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Dude even Stevie fuckin' wonder sees it's like that. Maybe this will do the trick for you!!!!!!!

ZN6U6y9.png

Again, I am not really interested in evidence that Walker or jim or santa clause or whoever are responsible for taking down videos. I was specifically asking for evidence for Russ' claim that TB had been handing over an official account to ease the troll's efforts in taking down videos. So I am more interested in evidence for TB's direct involvement, rather than a passive couldn't-care-less-attitude.

And although Walker (or jim?) here claims to represent Uzi Suicidal (btw, the name of the label was Uzi Suicide, so this, too suggests it is a fake account?), that in itself doesn't demonstrate TB's involvement. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying they aren't involved, I was just curious by Russ' statement and asked if I could see the evidence, too. Because, after all, if it is true that evidence exists for TB's involvement, that would be something the fan base, and possible the press, should know.

What is interesting, though, as pointed out by @Blackstar, is the "Fernando" account on reddit where it was said a third party had got control over an official account. Was it handed over? Was it hacked? Was it even the Uzi Suicidal account or some other account?

3 minutes ago, Creed said:

Back in the day only /Charmo was psycho. Now we have Walker, Brasky, MSL, Mojo, Warchild...and the weird thing is that a few of them really have inside infos...like WTF?

don't put Brasky into the same group of people and not even into the same sentence with those. he's not associated with those in any way. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

You don’t need the murder weapon to be convicted of murder 

No, but some evidence perhaps? And Russ said that this evidence existed so I was hoping to see it. I am sure many would be interested in seeing evidence for TB enabling trolls in taking down youtube videos by giving them access to an official band/management account.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, action said:

am I supposed to read this and somehow conclude that TB is to blame, with sociopaths like that stalking the band?

there are "fans" out there, like the one described in the post above, who are the reason TB likes to keep their distance from anyone outside. And with lunatics as those described, can you blame them? I would be horrified out of my mind, if I was in Axl's place and I had numbnuts like those taking interest in me. Frankly, just the thought creeps me out.

There is not one side to this, not even two sides, but multiple angles one weirder than the other 

And yet TB chooses to associate with people like the person who posted racist meme toward another fan on Nightrain and another fan who's leaked material and is involved with the YouTube takedowns. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

Ive not spoken of any stalker. My post is in reference to the take downs/strikes.

it's just been proven that this "walker" person is behind some of these takedowns, not TB.

what can TB do about videos taken down from other channels, not their own? ultimately, it's youtube that removes these videos, and what would GNR be able to do about that?

in fact, GNR have their own channel on YT posting lots of their own videos, so I take from this that they do view YT videos as great representation and I believe TB have acknowledged that in their message on page 35: "it's always a promotion".

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Again, I am not really interested in evidence that Walker or jim or santa clause or whoever are responsible for taking down videos. I was specifically asking for evidence for Russ' claim that TB had been handing over an official account to ease the troll's efforts in taking down videos. So I am more interested in evidence for TB's direct involvement, rather than a passive couldn't-care-less-attitude.

@Blackstar

Where do you think these people got the login information from? 

Just now, action said:

it's just been proven that this "walker" person is behind some of these takedowns, not TB.

what can TB do about videos taken down from other channels, not their own? ultimately, it's youtube that removes these videos, and what would GNR be able to do about that?

in fact, GNR have their own channel on YT posting lots of their own videos, so I take from this that they do view YT videos as great representation and I believe TB have acknowledged that in their message on page 35: "it's always a promotion".

Walker and mojo are behind the takedowns. They're doing the takedowns using an official account created within the band. They a were given the login information for this account. 

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand here. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

And yet TB chooses to associate with people like the person who posted racist meme toward another fan on Nightrain and another fan who's leaked material and is involved with the YouTube takedowns. 

I don't know what to make of that without having access to the full picture. I don't know how far this "association" stretches, so I can only refer to my previous comment, where I said that should it be proven that TB "approves" or racist behaviour, that this is the line that i'm drawing.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

First off, I have seen no evidence that they actually had access to an official account. Again, not doubting you, but the screenshots posted just show that they claim to have represented an organization called "Uzi Suicidal", which, as far as I know, isn't even the right name of the label (which was "Uzi Suicide"). I have never taken down a youtube video so I don't know what is required, but it seems a private email address was used (not a Uzi Sucide/Suicidal account) and that the person involved just claimed to represent an organization than on the surface seemed official.

Secondly, an alternative to being given access is stealing access. As in hacking. Supposedly, official emails have been hacked before (re: 101 emails, etc). Maybe phishing that gave numerous accounts accesses.

BUT, I am not saying this latter scenario is more plausible than wicked TB giving over official account to lackeys so they can wash their evil hands off the matter, I am just asking for the reported evidence that will lay this dead once and for all.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Walker and mojo are behind the takedowns. They're doing the takedowns using an official account created within the band. They a were given the login information for this account. 

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand here. 

I understand that this walker person somehow is on close terms with the band that he got login information, and he then went on to abuse this competence. we're talking about a clearly mentally unstable person with malicious intentions, so anything is possible.

I think TB and the band is a victim in this story, just like we all are.

I'm sure we've not seen the last on this, and that the band will take proper action for the damage done to their brand

• Haha 1