Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

7 minutes ago, ApacheChief42 said:

Here's another one of the CD's tracklisting

67195738_1105313346508198_66207321631238

Me & My Elvis is probably Leave Me Alone/ Elvis Presley & the Monster of Soul/ Soul Monster.

D Tune sounds like the name of an instrumental.

some of those other titles like Circus Maximus and Curly Shuffle and Nothing sound absolutely ridiculous! I’m guessing those are all also just instrumentals.

1 minute ago, Thetowelwaver said:

Me and my Elvis? Wasn’t there a track called Elvis the soul monster or something?

Yeah. Probably the same song.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

Just now, ApacheChief42 said:

From the pictures of the tracklists, it looks like these mixes were made (and maybe some recording done) after RTB joined the project.

Some of the mixes were even made after Buckethead joined the band!

When did Brain join? We know that The General and Seven came from him, so if his involvement predates this, then those are probably also in the mix.

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

When did Brain join? We know that The General and Seven came from him, so if his involvement predates this, then those are probably also in the mix.

Chinese Whispers says he auditioned in May, but I'm not exactly sure when he officially joined the band

3 minutes ago, djones1225 said:

Just made a list of these "new" leaked titles and titles we've known about so in total there are 26 songs.... Shit that's 2 fucking albums worth. 

Yeah but keep in mind some of them are probably just instrumentals or “sketches” or alternate titles for songs we already know.

1 hour ago, troccoli said:

I don't know, perhaps @axlrosefan4life doesn't care, but maybe the other person doesn't want to go to jail/court or even be investigated?  Just a thought.  Also, again I have to ask.  Let's say they wanted to share it all.  How can they do that if on this very forum you don't allow anyone to post or ask for leaks?  I mean I assume you have that policy for a reason and I guess that reason has something to so with liability.  So it's cool for you to protect yourselves but not the person that has these cds?

Not trying to be a dick here, just playing devil's advocate.

Plus, it's not gonna help naming / posting the guy's username either, it might just scare them off - they'll be even less likely to leak it if it could be traced in any way to them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully behind anyone trying to make progress, I'm just sayin'.

• Like 1