Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

3 minutes ago, chi_dem_is_here said:

Carefull folks people are getting banned for giving opinion on the lyrics and what they sound like

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Oh shit sorry. Didn’t mean to break any forum rules!

No....not at all. @chi_dem_is_here has no idea what they're talking about and certainly does not speak for the mods & admins of this site.

The only thing that will get users suspended it posting links or asking for them. You're more than welcome to discuss whatever you've heard. 

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No....not at all. @chi_dem_is_here has no idea what they're talking about and certainly does not speak for the mods & admins of this site.

The only thing that will get users suspended it posting links or asking for them. You're more than welcome to discuss whatever you've heard. 

Cool, thanks for clearing that up!

• GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, AlterL said:

btw does this means we're close to an actual new leak? 2013 was to long ago.

Does 2013 even count? Considering that it was Tommy singing most of that song?

dont get me wrong; I enjoyed Going Down, the remixes, the studio version of Silkworms, the General snippet, and all the pro shot footage that all leaked last year... but we never really had a LEGIT full leak (Axl singing lead on a full new song, that is) apart from the songs that made it onto CD anyways.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Does 2013 even count? Considering that it was Tommy singing most of that song?

dont get me wrong, I enjoyed Going Down, the remixes, the studio version of Silkworms, the General snippet, and all the pro shot footage that all leaked last year... but we never really had a LEGIT full leak (Axl singing lead and all), apart from the songs that made it onto CD anyways.

well for me going down counts, everything else, not so much really. Although I must admit that it might mean more for me than some others because I'm a huge fan of Tommy and Axl, so that song was like a dream to me.

• Like 1

Well now it's uploaded this 3 sec + a "better" 15 sec clip of an old leak that i don't remember the name. I think that it's a matter of time that It will appear, like saskatoon or hob.

Edited by feli1269

Just now, feli1269 said:

Well now it's uploaded this 3 sec + a "better" 15 sec clip of an old leak that i don't remember the name.

The other clip that’s 15 seconds long is Hard School (which we used to call Checkmate and/or Jackie Chan).

Yeah, we have heard those same 15 seconds before. The clip is just in higher quality now, is all.

31 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

Every leak from an unreleased ChiDem song sounds like trash to me. There's a reason why it wasn't released yet.

Agreed. Like that really fast one that got leaked last year or whenever, what was it, omg maybe, it sounded horrible. I was thinking to myself when I was listening to it, "what is all this racket?" :rofl-lol:

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Agreed. Like that really fast one that got leaked last year or whenever, what was it, omg maybe, it sounded horrible. I was thinking to myself when I was listening to it, "what is all this racket?" :rofl-lol:

I think you’re thinking of Silkworms.

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I think you’re thinking of Silkworms.

Maybe it was that one then. Either way, didn't sound very good. As said before, I think there's a reason it wasn't released and I honestly hope they don't use them for a new album now that Slash is back. They can do way better.

• Like 2