Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Hearing some interesting info.

The discs contain 'I'm Sorry' which is almost identical to the album version.  I think a lot of us thought this song came later.

Also contains Shanklet's Revenge, (spelt ShaNkler), which is very different.

Thyme is a one and a half minute orchestral pieve, which is then used in the song PRL

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It’s done, no more leaks to see here folks...

what fact do you base this comment on?

so... maybe we need to be patient, even if nothing leaks right now, doesn't mean that something won't leak soon enough, after all  us Gn'R fans always had lots of patience, and all we got is precious time.

• Like 1

Just now, 31illusions said:

Attention seeking, mainly

2 minutes ago, Pele said:

Hearing some interesting info.

The discs contain 'I'm Sorry' which is almost identical to the album version.  I think a lot of us thought this song came later.

Also contains Shanklet's Revenge, (spelt ShaNkler), which is very different.

Thyme is a one and a half minute orchestral pieve, which is then used in the song PRL

Didn't Bucket get a song-writing credit on both Sorry and Shacklers? Or am I mis-remembering? My CD cd is locked away in storage (ironically enough!).

• GNFNR 1

If someone is going to leak anything they will want to get their ducks in a row first. Patience is the key. There’s obviously a lot of moving parts going on. As exciting as it all is it’s best not to jump to conclusions.

6 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

The fact that people could get jail time for leaking material and I would hate to see a forum member go to jail.

It’s crazy to me that soooo many people are saying “he should do this or he should do that” “he’s going to get in trouble and have the fbi after him” etc...

He can do whatever he wants! If he chooses to leak them all, some, or not at all is his choice!!!! He has been doing what he’s doing for a while so this isn’t new to him. How about we all let him do what he wants!!!! He’s a grown man that is capable of making his own decisions! Would you like it if 50 people on a forum were gossiping about you??? I didn’t think so 

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The fact that people could get jail time for leaking material and I would hate to see a forum member go to jail.

Ok, so it's an opinion piece and not fact 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, noonoo said:

The CDs in question were sold to some random bloke from Japan 2 days ago. He then flew to Florida, mainly to visit Disneyland and gave the CDs to some wrestling dude, in exchange for the Evader version of "the General", believing it to be the real deal. The wrestler then promised to give the CDs to a bagel boy, but ended up selling them to a forum member, who drove 14 hours to Miami, yesterday. Bagel boy got mad, so he was given some mp3s from the wrestler to calm down. Eventually he will leak them today.

Most part of this sounds exactly like the HOB video story, as told on the Appetite for Distortion podcast a while ago. I don't think it has to do with this recent leak. 

Just now, Stoymatic said:

It’s crazy to me that soooo many people are saying “he should do this or he should do that” “he’s going to get in trouble and have the fbi after him” etc...

He can do whatever he wants! If he chooses to leak them all, some, or not at all is his choice!!!! He has been doing what he’s doing for a while so this isn’t new to him. How about we all let him do what he wants!!!! He’s a grown man that is capable of making his own decisions! Would you like it if 50 people on a forum were gossiping about you??? I didn’t think so 

We're not pointing a cold barrel to his skull, relax 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

All the hoarders are shitting themselves as they have nothing to hoard or trade when this goes out there.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Axl_morris said:

All the hoarders are shitting themselves as they have nothing to hoard or trade when this goes out there.

Rightfully so. 

4 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

What is fact then?

I don't know.

This user said 'no more leaks, nothing else to see', or something like that, as if he knew something.

If nothing else comes out, I'd at least like to see the full track listings for each CD

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

If nothing else comes out, I'd at least like to see the full track listings for each CD

+1

Was The General ever mentioned in all this supposed 'motherload'? I wouldn't be complaining if it all leaked without The General but it's probably still the No.1 anticipated 'mythical' song so needs to come out as well .  

Edited by Faxl Rows
poo

What about when every film/album leaks on streaming sites and P2P there's no FBI follow up on that. 

• Like 1

Is Slash playing guitar? Asking for a friend...

• Haha 1

There are discs that are presented as the following

Madagascar (old Josh drums)

Madagascar (new Brain drums)

The Blues (old Josh drums)

The Blues (new Brain drums)

18 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Didn't Bucket get a song-writing credit on both Sorry and Shacklers? Or am I mis-remembering? My CD cd is locked away in storage (ironically enough!).

Always thought Shackles was a much older track they bought out towards the end of the sessions, 2006ish. Didn't Axl say the lyrics references a shooting that took place in something like 2006 or 7. Everyone was surprised how late it was, but I did read the track was started years before, was an earlier one. 

Just now, Pele said:

There are discs that are presented as the following

Madagascar (old Josh drums)

Madagascar (new Brain drums)

The Blues (old Josh drums)

The Blues (new Brain drums)

Poor Brain having to sit in that old church having to re-do all of Josh's drums

So stupid