Jump to content
janrichmond

GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2020 at 11:16 AM, Blackstar said:

 

Thnx for the old, little gem. Yep, big boobs. Duff was messed up, ill, bleach stringy hair, etc. Funny, how someone, him, older today, but looks better AND YOUNGER TODAY than he did then. He really did well. Izzy looks good, normal in the last few pix we have seen of him. Granpa, but normal and normal is good. He looked REALLY  good from a few years ago at an art showing with his lady. She was not some young girl young enough to be his daughter type either. Good for him

Edited by Amaya
Corrections
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol I bet Duff is fuming about Matt letting us know that little nugget of info after all that hard work he put into his revised history interviews the last couple of years - “we never objectified women” but he married someone for her tits :lol:

Yeah, he went overboard in trying to rewrite history. They were POS, low life degenerates 35 years ago. Long ago. Decades ago. At 55-58, they have been clean and sober and in long term relationships or married and/ or fathers and everything years,,years.. 1980S, early 90s was a long time ago. That was then. Ancient history.

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, albowhead said:

I have noticed that...

The thing is, different from like Duff and Slash, who are straightforward men, Axl is androgynous. Basically androgynes are complete, they don't go for the other half, because the other half is already included, since ever. They can be their own kind of hot, and create vibe which wets your knickers, of course. It just doesn't go further. Add that Axl performing is really, really childlike, one of the best preserved soul-of-a-child people I've ever seen. So the mix does the feeling he just wants to have fun with you like a child would, not like a straightforward man.

17 hours ago, Italian girl said:

.. but axl saw my banner two times in Gothenburg and pointend at me widely smiling:heart:

Lucky you!

The way Axl notices what's going on in the crowd never cease to amaze me, he has this "corner of an eye" sight and gut sense for crowd abnormally developed. He reacts on banners even they have like three second lifespan, usually. He seeks for contact with an audience actively and just has fun with people, more in moments out of spotlight, like, mimicking. I've learned and adapted the game from him and it's the most rocking thing I can do on shows, from local pub to major stadium band (apart from all the other stuff it enables).

Axl's smile. The stuff which makes my heart skip of joy.

 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/06/2020 at 4:06 AM, Sydney Fan said:

I think he would have been as they are called, a functioning addict. 

It sure sounds like Axl did a ton of drugs, maybe not as much as the other members of the band but it seems he did more than he gets credit for :lol:

I forget who it was that was interviewed now, on Brandon’s podcast, but they said at the time they met Axl he was trying to battle with some of his addictions. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 1:01 PM, Alja said:

Did you ever notice how much Duff and Slash react on women in crowd...like...boys by a candy shop window... and Axl doesn't?

Are you talking about recently during the NITL shows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Are you talking about recently during the NITL shows?

Yes, I haven't seen them live before NITL. It was fun to watch them, okay, Slash is most of the time mentally somewhere else on guitar anyway, but in the time he is actually aware of what's going on around, he likes some big boobs on rail, like they can summon him back to the ground. 

Or Duff and Slash discussing bras flying towards them - weighing cups with their hands. 

On the other side, Duff with Shooter was very decent guy in shirt and satin vest and didn't do so, he was busy frontmaning. He hanged the sole bra on Shooter's synths that it's surely for him. 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Alja said:

Yes, I haven't seen them live before NITL. It was fun to watch them, okay, Slash is most of the time mentally somewhere else on guitar anyway, but in the time he is actually aware of what's going on around, he likes some big boobs on rail, like they can summon him back to the ground. 

Or Duff and Slash discussing bras flying towards them - weighing cups with their hands. 

On the other side, Duff with Shooter was very decent guy in shirt and satin vest and didn't do so, he was busy frontmaning. He hanged the sole bra on Shooter's synths that it's surely for him. 

Sounds hilarious! Is there a supercut somewhere by chance? And you should check out the old live shows, them in NY is a beast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the throwing panties, like those things ewwww, had better be new  with tags on them to now throwing bras on stage is just not funny, not cool. Just nasty. A nuisance for the entertainer too. It was The Tom Jones era in concerts where silly, hornee housewives would do this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Someone edited current Axl with long hair and he looks pretty great! Like a fit version of Vince?

 

Edited by Zinia_29
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Zinia_29 said:

Someone edited current Axl with long hair and he looks pretty great! Like a fit version of Vince?

 

He looks like Brad Pitt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Zinia_29 said:

Someone edited current Axl with long hair and he looks pretty great! Like a fit version of Vince?

Like this? I drew this, but I think too long hair would be eventually too frizzle and damaged, far from its former glory. 

ddzjjl2-a73f3904-addf-4fed-b41a-60f8cdac7344.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTljMGM5N2QtZGVlOS00ZmI0LWFhODEtMDZhNTdhNWRmZjg1XC9kZHpqamwyLWE3M2YzOTA0LWFkZGYtNGZlZC1iNDFhLTYwZjhjZGFjNzM0NC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0QTIH2w4blbtcoMx_5z66kCc9b3Az6QqTZp8gjdckcA

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Alja said:

Like this? I drew this, but I think too long hair would be eventually too frizzle and damaged, far from its former glory. 

ddzjjl2-a73f3904-addf-4fed-b41a-60f8cdac7344.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTljMGM5N2QtZGVlOS00ZmI0LWFhODEtMDZhNTdhNWRmZjg1XC9kZHpqamwyLWE3M2YzOTA0LWFkZGYtNGZlZC1iNDFhLTYwZjhjZGFjNzM0NC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0QTIH2w4blbtcoMx_5z66kCc9b3Az6QqTZp8gjdckcA

Your drawing looks definitely 10 times better, than that ugly photoshopped pic above;)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/06/2020 at 4:13 PM, Zinia_29 said:

Someone edited current Axl with long hair and he looks pretty great! Like a fit version of Vince?

 

Would look very southern with one of his hats on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/06/2020 at 1:10 PM, Amaya said:

Thnx for the old, little gem. Yep, big boobs. Duff was messed up, ill, bleach stringy hair, etc. Funny, how someone, him, older today, but looks better AND YOUNGER TODAY than he did then. He really did well. Izzy looks good, normal in the last few pix we have seen of him. Granpa, but normal and normal is good. He looked REALLY  good from a few years ago at an art showing with his lady. She was not some young girl young enough to be his daughter type either. Good for him

"He looked REALLY  good from a few years ago at an art showing with his lady "

Any pics of that?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Sydney Fan     Pic is from 2008.  The pic with skateboard outside the store , someone took, 2019, he lookrd good. The recent  pix with Matt, he did not good. Older. Bad pic.

Edited by Amaya
Link did not show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2020 at 11:13 PM, Zinia_29 said:

Someone edited current Axl with long hair and he looks pretty great! Like a fit version of Vince?

 

Looks a bit like Kid Rock to me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Looks a bit like Kid Rock to me.

Yes! I was thinking: Who does that remind me of? You're right, Kid Rock.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am not sure Axl has the type of hair that would grow long anymore...must be emotionally painful for him.  (The unatural black beard looks awful)

Edited by DurhamGirl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 19. 6. 2020 at 8:14 AM, DurhamGirl said:

I am not sure Axl has the type of hair that would grow long anymore...must be emotionally painful for him.  (The unatural black beard looks awful)

I'd like to know if Axl was ever able to grow longer hair than he had in his prime, but it looks to me more like he really wanted to, but ends didn't cooperate. 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.6.2020 at 1:18 AM, alfierose said:

Not much. I'm sure if anyone is still around there's mileage to be had from Sorum's book. Highlights include Stephanie Seymour rubbing his balls, Axl has evil eyes and a demented aura, Slash is a deceptively cunning business man and screwed him over at every turn plus stuff about Duff being a big meanie. :lol:

 

On 10.6.2020 at 4:57 PM, money honey said:

Hello! How you been? Have you managed to read Matt's book?

Hello all you girls! :wub: 

I’m so glad to see that the WT is back on ball rubbing, manips and Duff being a sleazy businessman. Feels like home hahaha. :D  Even though it’s Matts’s balls that are involved.... ugh ;(

Totally missed out on Matt’s book. Not interested to read it anyway. Now that I learn there’s hardly anything on Izzy I never will. Peculiar that Matt and Izzy hung out at one point after/in 2016. They must have re connected after GnR and felt a connection of not being involved in the reunion.

Haven’t got anything to participate to the conversation, sorry. :) Just wanted to say hi. ;)
Ah, and also that Axl with long hair looks like Vince Neill. I’d like stubbles on him better. And some haircut. That half long thing never done anything for him.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

 what do you think?

 

...WHY?:wacko:!

 

 

...seems a new trend this gender-twist-thingy, most of it is utterly gross, and again...WHY!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, EricA said:

...WHY?:wacko:!

 

 

...seems a new trend this gender-twist-thingy, most of it is utterly gross, and again...WHY!?

My 11 year old likes to play around with that too. I'm probably too old to see the fun in it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×