Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

If he's referring to being out of the band.......Being in nugnr hardly classifies as a life time of hard work. Decent size tour every 3 or 4 years followed by 3 question interviews every 6 months or so and then nothing. Yeah, real hard work there. Goin Down. What a masterpiece. Must have taken 5 minutes to churn out. Maybe 10.

• Like 1

No one thinks it's possible that Tommy could be talking about anything else but GN'R?

Yes, but nobody gives a fuck about some riddle that only Tommy understands. It´s the same kind of bullshit Axl posts in twitter

No one thinks it's possible that Tommy could be talking about anything else but GN'R?

Liquor and whores, liquor and whores. Cig'retts and dope and mustard and balogna and liquor and whores. I was down, drinkin at the legion. I met a girl, she was nice, she was pretty and pleasin'. She said "Hey boy, we should do some marry'in". I said "Sure but before we do there's somethin that you should know". I like liquor and whores, liquor and whores. Cig'retts and dope and mustard and balogna and liquor and whores. Doobie doot doot do... [instrumental break] And then one night down at the legion She walked in, I was drunk on gin, dancin' with a lady friend. And she said "Hey boy, you better fly the f*** home". I said "No, cause a' five little words, coulda' swore I said to you". I like liquor and whores, liquor and whores. Cig'retts and dope and mustard and balogna and liquor and whores

• Like 1

Liquor and whores, liquor and whores. Cig'retts and dope and mustard and balogna and liquor and whores. I was down, drinkin at the legion. I met a girl, she was nice, she was pretty and pleasin'. She said "Hey boy, we should do some marry'in". I said "Sure but before we do there's somethin that you should know". I like liquor and whores, liquor and whores. Cig'retts and dope and mustard and balogna and liquor and whores. Doobie doot doot do... [instrumental break] And then one night down at the legion She walked in, I was drunk on gin, dancin' with a lady friend. And she said "Hey boy, you better fly the f*** home". I said "No, cause a' five little words, coulda' swore I said to you". I like liquor and whores, liquor and whores. Cig'retts and dope and mustard and balogna and liquor and whores

this is how to play me :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8a9eqkSqM8

this is how to play me :)

masterpiece

I see Ashba just used the infamous #CONQUERTHEWORLD hashtag again, I am still shocked he out of all people quit GNR, which means there is truly nothing in the pipeline apart from CD tour 6 or whatever it is now. I hope we get to see a #SHITFEST tweet soon.

• Like 1

CN1lIhhW8AAUbAf.png

Ummm... Weird picture, face and chin look photoshopped. He doesn´t seem to be standing on stage and that shadow with the light don´t look right. The pose, he looks like he needs to go pee and he is crossing his legs trying hard to hold it :lol:

Don´t they have a better Axl pic to post?