Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, Sunset Gardner said:

Dear Melissa, 

i like you and understand the role you play onstage.  BUT... to be clear YOU are not IN the band, you are an employee hired by your boss axl rose.

you, bumblehead, bucket toes, the drummer from axl's solo band, not one of you is, was, or ever will be a member of Guns N' Roses.  Sorry to rain on the parade of delusion axl and his enablers feed you.  

Wow some people take Guns N' Roses way too seriously lol

7 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Wow some people take Guns N' Roses way too seriously lol

Exactly, especially considering the fact they know fuck-all about what goes on in the band or what the relationships are...

Edited by jamillos

On 9/5/2017 at 9:39 AM, Sunset Gardner said:

Dear Melissa, 

i like you and understand the role you play onstage.  BUT... to be clear YOU are not IN the band, you are an employee hired by your boss axl rose.

you, bumblehead, bucket toes, the drummer from axl's solo band, not one of you is, was, or ever will be a member of Guns N' Roses.  Sorry to rain on the parade of delusion axl and his enablers feed you.  

Let it go man

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

When the hell is the like button coming back?

Its back!  Grey circle with a heart in it, in bottom right pretty much where it was before.  Hover over it and options to like, dolphin like, thank and others scroll out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soon said:

Its back!  Grey circle with a heart in it, in bottom right pretty much where it was before.  Hover over it and options to like, dolphin like, thank and others scroll out.

ahhh. I didn't know there was a "New" default theme.. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1