Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 hours ago, Padme said:

I didn't expect Axl to add his two cents on the matter. But you didn't know about the controversy during the Colts game? It was news everywhere. 

What I find odd is that Axl mentioned this incident. Yet he didn't say a word in twitter about the massacre in Vegas

I honestly didn't hear one word about it.

39 minutes ago, Lio said:

That is funny. It made the headlines here in Europe :lol:

I know. In my defense, I don't watch much of anything to do with sports. I also don't really watch national news. I only watch a local news show in Detroit every morning. They never made any mention of it yesterday, but they usually cover big national events. In any case, I heard nothing about it at all, so I had to send a screen cap to a friend who watches sports. I said "Do you have any idea wtf Axl is talking about?" and he filled me in lol

11 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I know. In my defense, I don't watch much of anything to do with sports. I also don't really watch national news. I only watch a local news show in Detroit every morning. They never made any mention of it yesterday, but they usually cover big national events. In any case, I heard nothing about it at all, so I had to send a screen cap to a friend who watches sports. I said "Do you have any idea wtf Axl is talking about?" and he filled me in lol

It's only manufactured controversy, some people constantly need to be told what to feel offended by on that particular day :lol:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

This fake account suddenly started following me and sent me a direct message. I knew it was fake. 😆

Damnit.

And I thought that Duff really was low on cash when I sent him a few Amazon gift cards... 

Ya know, so he could buy his wife something pretty.

• Haha 4