Late 2013 Concert **RUMORS**

t-p-d-a

I contacted a prominent promoter in the area:

"We've been trying to get a show at Mohegan Sun but we can't get their commitment to head east."

I don't have any issue with GN'R touring for any old reason they see fit. I'm just surprised the first rumors are about the US.

Even though that means it pushes back the release date for a new album?

Touring is cool and all, but unless they are coming to your specific city then what is there to really get excited about? Youtube videos? Sure, but people always say you can't judge a show by watching on youtube!!!!

Maybe if they are playing a bunch of new tunes.......but if not, why not spend a couple months in the studio and release an album and THEN tour?

Touring is cool and all, but unless they are coming to your specific city then what is there to really get excited about?

You hope that your favorite band plays your city. If not...there is always a next time.

Exactly.

But what I really hope is that my favorite band puts out an album in between tours. GnR hasn't put out an album since 2008. And the last one before that was in the 90s.

I'm all for them touring. I just wish they'd occasionally put out new music in between tours.

• Like 1

"Laut dem Radiosender WCCC FM Hartford, werden Guns N' Roses zum Ende des Jahres in Hartford ein Konzert geben"

https://www.facebook.com/GUNSNROSESonlineDE?fref=ts

You sir, have the most great signature on this forum

Better touring than doing nothing.

fair point,but from the new music perpective, both options are sucked

2014 Tour in the making.

Sigh... I'll be there.

Exactly how I feel. Fuck, how retarded if they play more dates with the same show... but I will sure as hell be there if I can

Now this is why they don't stop touring...

As long as enough people showed up on concerts, they only touring, but not making a fucking album...

I'm ready for another show. If they start touring again next year, that's plenty of time for a break. Promote the DVD/bluray, which I can't wait for, and then go out and tour and hopefully they'll do a record. I mean, what are they doing with all this off time?

Anyway, yeah, I'm ready for another show. Gotta get my fix. GnR, come back to Chicago!

Is everyone excited for a new round of he sounds like shit and is fat vs. he sounds great and looks amazing debates?

What else is there to look forward to? Certainly not new music.

Awhile back in an interview, Axl said that he couldn't ever imagine being a band that just toured the old hits and that wasn't pushing themselves to create new music. That guy put out four albums in five years. I miss him.

That guy died a long time ago. C'est la vie.