Late 2013 Concert **RUMORS**

t-p-d-a

According to the FM radio station WCCC in Hartford, Guns N 'Roses will give a concert in Hartford at the end of the year.

I don't know it's truth or fake :-( , i read this on facebook

Edited by t-p-d-a

I guess the question is, did WCCC say it, or did someone say that they did?

If WCCC said it, then I'd say to get your money ready, because the show has a 99.9% chance of happening.

Radio stations can't make stuff like that up without fear of a lawsuit.

Edited by The Real McCoy

If WCCC said it, then I'd say to get your money ready, because the show has a 99.9% chance of happening.

so the tour continues until Axl died without any new material?

in this case my only faith is on the leaks

bring it on, leakers!

A source would be nice. If your buddy posted something on Facebook that doesn't exactly qualify as a source. They are running out of time to announce shows for this year.

By the way OP,your sig pic is awesome.

It's only early November. There's a world of time for the band to play again this year. It's about time, how long has it been since they played in Hartford?

A source would be nice. If your buddy posted something on Facebook that doesn't exactly qualify as a source. They are running out of time to announce shows for this year.

By the way OP,your sig pic is awesome.

It's only early November. There's a world of time for the band to play again this year. It's about time, how long has it been since they played in Hartford?

You can't just book an arena a few weeks in advance. If it's shows like UCAP ,maybe those venues can be booked on much shorter notice.

That would be terrible advice, given the poor track history we've had here with rumours started from something heard on the radio.

Jockeys have proven to be one of the most unreliable sources of news over the years.... so if it turns out that it was said by a DJ, I wouldn't necessarily run out and start believing it.

That would be terrible advice, given the poor track history we've had here with rumours started from something heard on the radio.

Jockeys have proven to be one of the most unreliable sources of news over the years.... so if it turns out that it was said by a DJ, I wouldn't necessarily run out and start believing it.

Understood, but I'm just speaking from personal experience. I've been a jock for 7 years now, and I would never dream of making up rumors (I'd lose my job for sure), no I do know anyone else in the profession that would.