June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

I know Ron well and been asking him over the course of a few days if the rumors were true. I asked him if he will still be in the band after June 7 and he said " wasn't planning on it but you never know " . Then when id him around I would say Ron don't leave . Then during the show he kneeled down and told me this is the last one. I asked are you leaving the band? He nodded and had a sad look.

I know Ron well and been asking him over the course of a few days if the rumors were true. I asked him if he will still be in the band after June 7 and he said " wasn't planning on it but you never know " . Then when id him around I would say Ron don't leave . Then during the show he kneeled down and told me this is the last one. I asked are you leaving the band? He nodded and had a sad look.

Thanks for the clarification!

He will leave gnr to save our sins and be ressurected in the afterlife. Rick you are Mary Magdalene of Guns N Roses. I get it now.

We're getting Ngog'd, Subsy'd and Ron'd now. I'm sick of being 'd'ed :blink:

• Like 2

Thanks for the info, this is a pretty devastating blow but understandable, seems a case of too little, too late for Axl and it'll set back new music by another 4 years. Still time for Bumble to be persuaded and consider what the position brings him though he has a lot more exposure and income you'd assume for him to make a living away from this band.

Thanks for the info rick. Hopefully that's his intention but he'll work things out? We'll see.

We'll there you have it folks -- a few of you owe ME the apology I'll no doubt not get -- the bullshit I read on here and elsewhere was way below the belt. I gave you this before it was picked up by anyone.

Will he leave? I have in idea but clearly it's his intention at it currently stands; as stated weeks ago.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info rick. Hopefully that's his intention but he'll work things out? We'll see.

We'll there you have it folks -- a few of you owe ME the apology I'll no doubt not get -- the bullshit I read on here and elsewhere was way below the belt. I gave you this before it was picked up by anyone.

Will he leave? I have in idea but clearly it's his intention at it currently stands; as stated weeks ago.

If you don't like it here go to another forum. :max:

:)

Keep sharing info Subs. I like coming here. This is the only website I've given money to (ok so it was like $10 but that's $10 more than some of you freeloaders!) Anyone blasting you for not sharing all of your info or sources clearly doesn't realize that if you did that well you'd no longer have any sources. At the end of the day it's a band, meant for fun. You are aren't spilling military secrets. If people don't like it there are other sites they can post where the free flow of information and ideas are not encouraged like they are here.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Now that this show is over, what was UK_Subs going to share?

Yes please, I'd like to know as well.
Wait, really?

And yet 2 pages back you said the following: "Those 'rumors' should have never been posted in the first place, it was a huge mistake. If it ain't 100% official news then don't spread it, especially when you're in charge of the forum... "

So which is it because you're completely contracting yourself there; you either believe your first statement that as a non official fans forum as admin, I should never share snippets of information I receive for YOU, THE FANS; or, you now like to know what snippets I heard and hear therefore a complete contradiction in your own terms my friend :)

The news I got 'bout BBF was the absolute truth -- I 100% believe the source, I sent Chris the email as confirmation as to what I stated (there was more damning info that I didn't divulge) but yet I get flamed for doing so, albeit the minority. You'd all be shocked if you knew the half I was told and by whom ;)

Will BBF leave? No idea whatsoever ! -- I'd guess at he's negating a new contract or terms and if so, good for him but it's obvious it's true as he never denied it online, on his twitter page when specifically asked dozens of times and when he came here a few days ago he completely ignored a members question about it instead deleting that part of the quote to answer a much softer question.

The feedback from other suppose rival forums was to be expected, however the doubt of some here was disappointing IMO.

Maybe I should have said nothing. I'll certainly be careful at what I release in the future lets put it that way -- god forbid I put the forum and the community FIRST.

dude, we know, it's gnr. in 1996 axl send a fax to mtv, in which he wrote that they will release an album next year....so...never trust axl rose and their band plans...

Well he's going to me missed... balls, easily my favourite member. I can't stand the last replacement. Who are they going to get that will be able to cover the parts Ron did (I've read a lot of comments on how replaceable he is, but I don't agree). I can think of a load of shredders, but the list of shredders that can also play melodically... not that many, and even less that can also sing. Balls! I hope to god he has a change of heart and works something out.

• Like 1

I'll ask Ron at the show next Sunday but again unless I get hired by Rolling Stone magazine in the next seven days, I don't think he's gonna spill the beans to some random Jamoke. People like to think they're closer to the band than they are. I hung out with Dizzy Reed for five minutes in Niagara Falls as seen in my avatar pic but that doesn't mean he'd remember me or that we're buds.

Hey Subs, are you ever going to tell us what exactly was said? The majority of us believe you

• Like 2

This whole thing is very strange, the rumors of Ron leaving coinciding with GNR actually changing up the setlists and Axl delivering the best vocal performances he has done in a loong time

Not only that but you also have Duff replacing Tommy during one of the Vegas shows for no real reason (Tommy didn't have any schedule conlficts with the Replacements that night it was just an out of the blue Duff appearance)

Then again it wouldn't be Guns n' Roses if strange shit wasn't happening :lol:

I'll ask Ron at the show next Sunday but again unless I get hired by Rolling Stone magazine in the next seven days, I don't think he's gonna spill the beans to some random Jamoke. People like to think they're closer to the band than they are. I hung out with Dizzy Reed for five minutes in Niagara Falls as seen in my avatar pic but that doesn't mean he'd remember me or that we're buds.

Dizzy has probably met like 5 people in his life who knew who he was, so I'm sure he'd remember you.

• Like 3