The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

Hope everyone is doing well.  My whey based pops are not too thrilling.  I hadn't used whey too much as a fermenting culture and have ordered some more kefir which will certainly work.  My ciders love this time of year and are fermenting so quickly with champaign yeast at least!

On 7/13/2017 at 6:01 PM, wasted said:

I'm more day sleepy. The doctor offered meds but I just don't feel that bad. I'm used to it. I didn't know what he meant when he said atypical depression. I thought he meant like a common depression like just being down. When. I looked it up it wasn't that but then I just sort of forgot about it. Symptons are me though. Like if I feel sleepy in the day but I go out or get into something then I don't sleep much at all. People always used to think I smoked so much weed. But I didn't I prefer uppers to counteract the heaviness I feel. People I think get shocked because I look all dopey then they say something then I'm talking none stop at them. I don't feel bad or have an overly negative outlook, I'm just annoying!

i have panic attacks and my former dr prescribed Zoloft for me and i had the worst side effects...fast talking and excited feelings, actions  that are out of control, racing heartbeat. all just super great for someone with panic disorder! luckily i have a really good dr now and she is helping me a lot with my physical problems and my panic disorder. 

I had a drink last night to unwind from a couple of stressful days at work. That drink turned into about 5 or 6. I have a semi-hangover. I can get out of bed and do stuff, but I've left all the lights off in my apartment and I'm trying to avoid loud noises at all costs

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

9 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I had a drink last night to unwind from a couple of stressful days at work. That drink turned into about 5 or 6. I have a semi-hangover. I can get out of bed and do stuff, but I've left all the lights off in my apartment and I'm trying to avoid loud noises at all costs

Nice morning drink sorts that out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Off topic, but whenever I got stoned my dog would avoid me at all costs. 

He had strong conservative values. He was true to one bitch too. 

hahaha!

I lived with a family in my youth who had a huge dog and it wouldn't let me enter the house if I was stoned.  Was very scary.  And when my buddy would get his bong out the dog would stand between the bong and his mouth.

(I wonder if there could be a cannabis thread?)

• Like 1

I've decided to give my liver a break and not drink any alcohol this month... only ten days in, and I could go for a drink right about now, but I won't and I know that I will feel good about myself at the end of the month.

Edited by EvanG