Kurt Cobain Mocks Missing GNR Tour

The feud GNR-Nirvana was a big deal in the 90's so it's obvious they were going to use it to promote this film.

Kurt Cobain was a drug addict and that's all there is to him. He found in Axl a way to appear 'cooler than cool' and solidify the grunge culture of "I don't give a fuck about anything and u can go fuck yourself".

I don't know why he thought he was much different from Axl.

The idea that you think attaching Axls name to this would promote it is absolutely ridiculous. This documentary is massive and the build up to it has been massive, it does not need Axl Roses name to promote it nor was Axls name part of what made it massive, if anything its probably done Axls name some favours.

They are indeed using those tidbits to promote it, as well as other things. I have read every goddamn review out there and it mentions the GNR/Axl thing everytime, so ridiculous is your Prince Cowardain blowing his brains off.

The feud GNR-Nirvana was a big deal in the 90's so it's obvious they were going to use it to promote this film.

Kurt Cobain was a drug addict and that's all there is to him. He found in Axl a way to appear 'cooler than cool' and solidify the grunge culture of "I don't give a fuck about anything and u can go fuck yourself".

The idea that you think attaching Axls name to this would promote it is absolutely ridiculous. This documentary is massive and the build up to it has been massive, it does not need Axl Roses name to promote it nor was Axls name part of what made it massive, if anything its probably done Axls name some favours.

They are indeed using those tidbits to promote it, as well as other things. I have read every goddamn review out there and it mentions the GNR/Axl thing everytime, so ridiculous is your Prince Cowardain blowing his brains off.

Lie. And furthermore, you can insult Kurt all day long because a little child in you is weeping because he sunk Axl Roses career into irrelevance, it won't change the facts of reality sir.

• Like 3

It's well known Axl tried to help other bands out with their career and mainly keeping it together.

Axl had seen the ugly side of the buisness and went through his own drug related crap but he got through it and tried to help other guys.

Axl saw the poison in Kurts life which was drugs and Courtney, he tried to help him get out of it but was met with disrespect and mocking. I think that hurt Axl but maybe it wasn't his place to "fix" Kurt. Although maybe if Kurt listened he would still be alive. Things happen for a reason I guess.

Lie. And furthermore, you can insult Kurt all day long because a little child in you is weeping because he sunk Axl Roses career into irrelevance, it won't change the facts of reality sir.

You're right. I'm a child... (according to some people in this forum we are living in the 80's so definitely, I'm a small child as we speak).

Kurt died to save rock n' roll and sink Axl.

Hail KURT JESUS COBAIN!

:headbang:

lol who gives two flying fucks what kurt had to say :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I do cuz the man was a fuckin' champion and worth a million of anybody around nowadays. Certainly worth a million Axl Roses. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, he came up in an era of a million Axl Roses and uh...less said about the career of those Axl Roses after he came the better ;)

I love Kurt Cobain and i will til my dying days. Champion lad. And just cuz we're on a GnR forum don't make the grass blue and the sky green.

Hell yeah. When you shoot yourself in the head then you know you're a fucking champion! Let's all do it. Let's be champions

Hell yeah. When you shoot yourself in the head then you know you're a fucking champion! Let's all do it. Let's be champions

:thumbsup:

drugaddict and suicidal=champion

Alive and kicking=total loser.

No time for losers. We are the champions of the world.

We love it when Axl speaks out against other musicians.............but hate it when other musicians speak out against Axl.

I never liked Nirvana's music, but give respect to the fact it did change the landscape of music at the time. Blame the mental illness all you want, but I have no respect for somebody who doesn't give up the drugs and chooses suicide when they have a child at homey when they have all the money and resources in the world at their disposal.

I feel the same way. I loved Nirvana's albums, but his hating on Gn'R was so obviously a gimmick.

Ah I get it

Yes, i noticed you were struggling.

you're just another tool looking to get reactions

Yes, a reaction is an essential function of discourse, without a reaction it's called talking to yourself.

Go home!

Walk me home.

wimps and posers

Well as long as there's a hardman like you about to put me in my place no one need worry eh Rambo? :lol: What you gonna do, type me to death, write in capslock? :lol:

Me making a joke about Axl being fat means I'm looking for reactions but you making a joke of Kurts death absolves you of similar accusations? See the inconsistency? So tell me, does this mean you're a wimp and a posuer too? Or just a fucking twat? :lol:

Where exactly did I joke about Kurts death? I stated that he was a junkie, his wife was a junkie and they both tried their level best to make sure their kid was a junkie too, fortunately they failed on the last part. And I'm not a "hard man" anymore than you are calling out someone you've never met, we both know that you would act like a beatle-mania esque schoolgirl (screaming and pissing your pants) if you met Axl in person and that you definitely wouldn't have the balls to tell him that he's a paddington cunt (whatever that is??)... you're the message board warrior.

I feel the same way. I loved Nirvana's albums, but his hating on Gn'R was so obviously a gimmick.

It was like a variation of "hate your parents, hate your teachers, hate the church"... Hate Axl Rose because he's a rockstar and it's not cool to be rockstar in the mid 90's anymore. It is cool to be grunge, wear old dirty clothes and be a depressive fuck.

I don't know :shrugs:

• Like 1

Or, maybe, he just didn't like Axl and what the Ilusions era GnR stood for?

Just because we all love GnR's music doesn't mean that the rest of the world idolizes Axl as well.

Just because we all love GnR's music doesn't mean that the rest of the world idolizes Axl as well.

You dont have to repeat yourself in every post about how not everybody likes Axl. We know.

I'm not stupid or an idiot as you may think.

And what you're saying doesn't contradict what we are saying. It is obvious he didn't like Axl's lifestyle, he was against it and he used all that to feed and fuel the grunge movement.

It's neither good or bad, it's just the way it is.

You say that in every post you make. We got your point

It's because "people" "forget" "about it" as in people here are like 90 years old and do a lot of pot.

Seriously thinking of tattooing MEMENTO in my forearm.

You dont have to repeat yourself in every post about how not everybody likes Axl. We know.

I'm not stupid or an idiot as you may think.

And what you're saying doesn't contradict what we are saying. It is obvious he didn't like Axl's lifestyle, he was against it and he used all that to feed and fuel the grunge movement.

It's neither good or bad, it's just the way it is.

Simmer down, you get so riled up over everything.

I was replying to the person I replied to - not to you.

Who said you were stupid or an idiot?

You guys think Kurt had an agenda. I think he was just being honest.

PEOPLE - not every debate has to be an argument. Jeez. It's OK to have a friendly disagreement.

I just made a post in the MLB thread that doesn't say that.

I can quote thousands of my posts that don't say that.

Please stop lying. It doesn't help keep things civil in here.

Try and stick to the actual facts, and to what people actually say. Thanks.

Well said. People usually forget that.

And they can't have a normal discussion with people about Axl without getting angry and resorting to name calling. It's weird.

You and I disagree on the quality of CD. I think it's awesome, you don't. But we don't sit around and insult each other about it. I don't take great personal offense because you don't like something that Axl did, like I'm a relative of his or something.